CNN's Chris Cuomo Chimps Out After Being Called "Fredo"

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/cnns-chris-cuomo-chimps-out-after-being-called-fredo/

I’m just catching up on some of the news that’s taken place over the past 48 hours and apparently one of the bigger stories involved CNN anchor Chris Cuomo chimping out in a viral video after he was called “Fredo.”

I assume @cnn not available for comment. Imagine their coverage of this if they were a real news organization? https://t.co/uH2biAkKUZ

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 13, 2019

Cuomo totally lost it and threatened violence against the man who called him “Fredo.” Cuomo was upset at the reference claiming that calling an Italian like himself “Fredo” was like calling a black man a “nigger.”

But when people on the Internet did some research, they discovered that he actually referred to himself as “Fredo” during an interview many years ago and allowed somebody to use the “Fredo” reference on his own show. So his outrage was hypocritical and over the top.

Any other normal person would have been fired from their job immediately for making such an absurd spectacle of himself. Jew-run CNN on the other hand is backing Cuomo 100 percent.

But clearly based on this video, this man is totally unhinged and has no business being on national television lecturing the American people about matters of morality. Between him, Anderson Pooper and the gay nigger Don Lemon, CNN has quite the nightly lineup of fucktards. It’s no wonder why their ratings are in the shitter. If they didn’t play CNN on airport televisions they’d probably have zero viewers.

This disgusting Jewish propaganda operation should be shut down and Cuomo’s chimping out just represents more proof of it.

7 Likes

I remember when New York radio personality Bob Grant used to call Cuomo’s father, the late Governor Mario Cuomo, “Sfacim”. Ouch!

4 Likes

These faggots need to be put into concentration camps.

7 Likes

He’s the type of these lowly “Jersey shore” faggy and egotistical dagos that blows tantrums on every insignificant insults. Truly a disgrace.

3 Likes

I heard he was really fucking short, too.

These people, man. They really see themselves as above it all. He runs around threatening to kill people over jokes, Lemon is rubbing ball sweat on people’s faces, that black bitch has a man assaulted because she doesnt want her words being discussed, all the while lecturing us about how words are violence, we gotta stop rape culture, and the press must be allowed to do and say whatever they want about people because they are the only ones keeping us free. Its fucking disgusting. I can’t believe these people are held up and paid into the millions of dollars, all while they openly shit in our faces and laugh.

2 Likes