CNN Celebrates New Year's Eve By Glorifying Pot Smoking

Originally published at: CNN Celebrates New Year’s Eve By Glorifying Pot Smoking | Infostormer.com

Let me just start off by saying that I don’t believe that marijuana should be illegal. It is just a plant and I don’t believe a society should spend its time and energy locking people up for growing or smoking a plant.

At the same time, I don’t believe that it is something that should be promoted or marketed as a cool and trendy thing. Excessive use of marijuana is a degenerate activity. It is an activity you would expect to see from a nigger.

Look at these clips of CNN on New Year’s Eve. You have these middle aged television personalities giggling and joking about smoking pot like they’re 14-years-old. It is the most retarded thing imaginable.

Grow up faggots!

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that heavy pot smokers seem unable to talk about anything else except pot. How to grow it, different kinds of plants, its various effects, specific times and places where they smoked it, etc (Dude, I was at this Phish concert in Oregon and we got sooo baked!). They often wear their hair in dreadlocks and all their clothing is tye-dyed. Numskulls like them should be sent on one-way trips to forced labor camps in the Arctic Circle.

1 Like

Where’s ISIS when you need them to throw those faggots, Cooper and Cohen, off of the Empire State Building.stoning-gay-men

3 Likes