CNN calls ROTC kid a liar - shool shooting aftermath

CNN keeps on hitting new lows. Honestly CNN how low can you go?

CNN rejected a speech and questions this kid wanted to put forward at a town hall meeting on Wednesday. They gave the kid a script with some questions that he could ask so he decided not to go to this CNN spin event. When he told his side of the story as to why he didn’t show up. CNN basically called the kid a liar by telling the world that none of what this brave ROTC kid said was true.

I know who I believe. Good work kid!

4 Likes

We’ve gained a valuable ally in young Mr. Haab. I hope he does a podcast about his experiences that day.

5 Likes

CNN screws up so much, making me paranoid they suck on purpose. On face value, of course they don’t want patriotic kids to speak. Just the ones who parrot the globalist agenda. Been dealing with this shite since grade school. Wrote a paper on Bart Simpson shirts, made the bitch who repressented Clinton’s view on NAFTA cry in high school debate. Got nothing but trouble. School systems are infested with globalist scum. Thank God I was partially home schooled by my Nationalist Opa.

5 Likes

When one watches clips of the actual anti-2nd Amendment events all one sees is fake sobbing without tears, etc. It’s pathetic that anyone falls for this bullshit.

5 Likes

Crocodile tears, half ass stats. You will never hear my [Teutonic family name] kids get caught off guard like that. My nephews and nieces know how to take cover, address the situation, and if given an opportunity, take out the aggressor. Most importantly, remove your self from the situation so Auntie doesn’t have to post bail.

2 Likes

The Comedy News Network is unwatchable. I understand there are 3,300 students in Parkland HS, yet we are only permitted to hear from the same 4 or 5 professional crisis actors posing as students from that school. Hopefully the public is not buying into this fake-ass Deep State gun grabbing scheme. I don’t think they are.

2 Likes

Typical propaganda move, create a Pavlovian response by attaching a set of faces and sound bites to a situation, then control the narrative by using those faces to address only certain talking points and then all of the jibber jabber gets directed in an endless back and forth until the next distraction occurs. Meanwhile the elephant in the room, SSRIs, remain unaddressed.

2 Likes