City Council Candidate Says She Wants City to be as White as Possible

Originally published at: City Council Candidate Says She Wants City to be as White as Possible | Infostormer.com

A city council candidate up in Marysville, Michigan named Jean Cramer is getting grief for saying that she wants the city to remain as White as possible.

AP:

A city council candidate in Michigan said Friday she has no plans to end her campaign after shocking a public forum when she said she wants to keep her community white “as much as possible.”

Jean Cramer made the comment Thursday in response to a question about diversity in Marysville, a city in St. Clair County, 55 miles (88 kilometers) northeast of Detroit. The Times Herald in Port Huron said she’s one of five candidates running for three council seats in November.

More than 90% of Marysville’s 9,700-person population is white.

During a follow-up interview Friday outside her Marysville home, Cramer doubled down on her statements. She said if there is a biracial marriage in their family, she could understand why her stance might upset her neighbors.

“Because those people don’t know the other side of it,” she said. “For whatever reason, I’ve heard, they love each other, whatever, but there’s also such a thing as remaining single. People don’t necessarily have to get married, and, if they love somebody, love them single. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

Cramer, 67, contends the bible backs her beliefs and asserts she doesn’t believe she is a racist, despite the condemnation of her views.

“As far as I know, as long as we’ve been here, Marysville has been a white community, a white city,” she said. ”. If we have seen a black person here and there, whatever, we’re not bothered by it. I’m not bothered by it.”

It’s good to see that she is not ending her candidacy or apologizing for her views. Whites should be allowed to have their own spaces and people who say otherwise have been bamboozled with Jewish propaganda.

And besides, there is no positive benefit to racial diversity. Zero. Just try and prove me wrong.

12 Likes

The only people that “benefit” from open borders and multiculturalism ,which are the fastest destructive forces against any people or society, are the nation wrecking jew vampires who force it.
Even most of the race traitors who go along with this madness get directly affected by it eventually somehow.

9 Likes

Don’t we all wish that for all of the nation!

6 Likes

Michigan master race strikes again! LGRW! I would move there but I rather deal with Minnesota’s pot holes, Somalis, niggers from anywhere than the problems that happens there. Still better than Ohio.

2 Likes

I used to work with this faggot and he knew I was far right. One day he broke into this whole tirade about Muslims and niggers and I just laughed my ass off.

3 Likes

I have a question that might seem stupid, I appologize ahead.
She is talking about blacks. What does Jews, which are usualy white, have to do with it? I’m sorry if it"s a stupid question… I saw you wrote it on some othet places as well. Please help me understand.

3 Likes

@WhiteGirl Jews aren’t white, they simply absorb some of the genes of their host population in an attempt to camouflage themselves.

5 Likes

So, I am assuming if she gets elected she won’t go on and on about how low the nigger unemployment rate is in Marysville?

4 Likes

You can see the juden media jumping her here and race-baiting her with leading and loaded questions.
The news ppl are trying to verbally beat this little old lady into racial submission. I hope she doesn’t apologize for telling the truth.

4 Likes

That fairy probably tried to get you fired for racisms

1 Like

newnation.org

chimpmania.com
Blacks hate you, and their actions collectively prove this to be true constantly!
That most negroes hate you for being white, and most whites are viewed as weak and therefor make for a soft target to the peanut brain of some dindu.
At least you are at home now, young lady.
Where we will always side with you tribally, even when you may be incorrect.
After all, this is what our people need most!
I may not be the smartest guy alive, but i am very loyal and i am very tribal because it concerns me.

3 Likes

Ya gotta love the Daily Kenns take on guns: “While the video presence won’t prevent rabid racists from attacking you, they can assist identifying the racist attacker(s) after you are dead.)” or we could stop immigration altogether and carry weapons .

1 Like

How about not wasting money on the wall and allow all property owners to shoot trespassers on site on border lands? Pretty sure some ranchers would put up a " now hiring sign". Would love to see stats from British controled Canada about how many snowflakes they turn back from America.

1 Like