CIA Denies They Paid $100,000 for False Info on Trump

Originally published at: CIA Denies They Paid $100,000 for False Info on Trump | Infostormer.com

The CIA is denying a news report stating that they got bilked out of $100,000 after paying for false information on Donald Trump.

AFP:

The CIA on Saturday categorically denied reports that it was fleeced by a mystery Russian who promised compromising information on US President Donald Trump.

The secretive agency rarely issues any kind of comment, but came out to deny the report in The New York Times and a similar one in The Intercept, an online journal focusing on national security issues.

"The fictional story that CIA was bilked out of $100,000 is patently false," the Central Intelligence Agency said in a statement sent to AFP.

"The people swindled here were James Risen and Matt Rosenberg," the CIA said, referring to Times reporter Rosenberg, who wrote the story, and Risen, a former Times reporter who authored The Intercept's article.

Both reports appeared on Friday.

The president tweeted approvingly that The Times article shows a need to "drain the swamp" in Washington.

As if the CIA would admit to any wrongdoing. These people are professional liars. Their words are worthless as far as I'm concerned.

Considering how the entire establishment has fought to prevent Trump from becoming president, it would not be a surprise if they were trying to dig up dirt on him by any means necessary. There’s obviously been a vast conspiracy to hoax a conspiracy to remove him from office.

What we’ve seen is the establishment itself colluding with Russians to try and manufacture this conspiracy narrative on Trump. They’re accusing Trump of what they themselves are guilty of. It’s the most insane thing imaginable. We need to purge all these criminals from the government.

4 Likes

Can’t believe whatever the CIA says. Just wipe your ass with it and move on.

1 Like

Of course they deny it. Does that surprise anyone? And I pay their fucking salary, health benies, pension, retirement, vacation, workers comp, sick/family leave, etc., etc. ABOLISH the feds!!!

2 Likes

They probably spent far more than that.

2 Likes

Can someone explain what the purpose of having 17 “intelligence” agencies is? They are running some kind of secret, parallel government, I’ll tell you what.

5 Likes

If CIA denys something then its true, it happened. Dems have already turn half of the US into a shithole. Hillary was suppose to get elected and push the acceleration full throttle. That was the whole plan. That’s why FBI, DOJ and CIA are acting like they are institutions from shithole countries. I guess that’s what shlomo wants. Shlomo is more comfortable in shithole.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Who would actually admit it? They will just deny it until the issue is dead then case closed.

1 Like