Christians 1 : Dykes -438,000

A Baker who refused to bake a wedding cake for some wamyn homosexualists have been vindicated and costs have been awarded against the carpet munchers.

I’m sure jews will foot the bill, but it’s a victory nonetheless

4 Likes

The jews might have painted themselves into a corner, so to speak…on the one hand they are encouraging widespread lawlessness, a breakdown of civil society. Yet they rely on “lawfare” as one of their primary weapons against the goyim.

I would consider myself most fortunate if I could be among those who shall witness the impending destruction of the jews’ 3000 year long reign of terror.

2 Likes

Yes, it used to be they could pack up the tent and leave when the townsfolk got wise to their Jewish behavior but with the glorious information age the truth can’t be hidden any longer (unless google get their way). Here’s a story about Chinese social credit system of controlling the proles which is pretty much identical with how Google are blocking ad revenue and exposure to websites they disagree with! Considering the Jewish foundation of Communism it’s not really that surprising that Google is engaged in the same sort of social engineering as the Yellow Peril.

2 Likes