Christchurch, New Zealand Mosque Recruited Al-Qaeda Operatives

Originally published at: Christchurch, New Zealand Mosque Recruited Al-Qaeda Operatives | Infostormer.com

This is an interesting piece of information that was just dug up and published by weev over at the Daily Stormer. I encourage you to spread his article as far and wide as possible as it appears as if there is an attempt to scrub some of this information from the Internet. This is something that needs to be made viral.

Essentially the Al Noor mosque in Christchurch that Brenton Tarrant just shot up was involved in actively recruiting Al-Qaeda operatives. There’s a story dating back to 2014 describing how the mosque converted two Western men to Islam with them eventually joining Al-Qaeda. The two men were ultimately killed by an American drone strike inside of Yemen.

Newshub:

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.

The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.

Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque.

Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He’s remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.

Western men like these can’t just suddenly join an Islamic terrorist group. The only way they could have done this was through a mosque. Especially in a small city like Christchurch.

Strangely enough Stuff.co.nz which published a separate article on this same story appears to have scrubbed it from their site. So not only is the mainstream media completely ignoring this information, but there is some sort of effort underway to censor it.

Fortunately you can find a copy of the original article via the Wayback Machine. The article describes how the Al Noor mosque invited radical Moslem speakers who talked about waging war against infidels.

And here’s another 2014 article from the New Zealand Herald describing one of the men’s relationship to the Al Noor mosque. It strongly implies that he was radicalized there.

New Zealand Herald:

An al-Qaeda “foot soldier” killed in a drone strike in Yemen had lived in New Zealand for two years until he fled from the authorities.

Christopher Havard, 27, “scarpered” after the Tenancy Tribunal ordered him to pay a $4,000 bill for damage and unpaid rent at a Dunedin property. He moved to Christchurch, where he survived the February 2011 earthquake before moving to Yemen.

He and Muslim bin John, a dual citizen of New Zealand and Australia, were among five suspected al-Qaeda members who died in a US Predator drone strike last November.

Australian media reported that Havard might have become radicalised in New Zealand. However, Muslims at the Al-Noor Mosque in Christchurch remember him as a loner — a lanky, heavily-tattooed Australian who used to tie up his Dobermans outside the mosque while praying.

So basically Tarrant shot up what was effectively an Al-Qaeda recruitment center. Yet when you watch all the bullshit in the media, they’re portraying the Moslems as innocent victims. Well, this information sort of disproves that theory don’t you think? Tarrant only did what he did because New Zealand authorities failed to do their duties. Why the hell was a Jihadi recruitment center like the Al Noor mosque allowed to operate openly in a place called Christchurch of all things? This mosque should have been raided and shut down years ago.

The bottom line is that Islam needs to be totally eradicated from the West. It is a religious ideology completely incompatible with Western civilization. If what Tarrant did marks a first step in that process than so be it. Nobody gives a fuck about the dead Moslems he killed, and this information will give people even less of a fuck about them.

10 Likes

Why Am I not surprised? It was just a matter of time before someone dug up the truth about the Mosque. I am also not surprised the lying filthy jew media is trying to keep this piece of truth from getting out. The kikes don’t want their WMD getting exposed for what they are.

8 Likes

Indeed. It’s an important but critical piece of information that people need to know about. It shows conclusively that the New Zealand government is run by traitors. If it wasn’t, the mosque would have been shut down years ago.

9 Likes

I am posting it on GAB for all to see.

10 Likes

Awesome, based on the “likes” it looks like it’s also getting some traction on Facebook which is good.

6 Likes

Me too. my gab name is “jews did 9/11”, if i remember correctly…

3 Likes

I guess I friended the right one. LOL

2 Likes