Chink Democrat Congressman Says He Would Love to Regulate Speech

Originally published at: Chink Democrat Congressman Says He Would Love to Regulate Speech | Infostormer.com

Get a load of this chink Democrat Congressman Ted Lieu. He was on the kike-run propaganda network of CNN and said that he would love to regulate speech but that he is prevented from doing so because of the First Amendment.

These Democrats are just openly promoting Communism and demanding that free speech be shut down. The mask has been totally ripped off. They’re not even hiding it any longer.

If Lieu hates free speech so much, he should move back to China. This chink was born in Taiwan which is technically China. They have strict rules on speech there, so he’d be much happier living under the rule of the Chinese government.

I have no idea why we as Americans have to listen to some chink lecture us about free speech. How the hell does such a person get elected to Congress any way? He’s probably a spy for the Communist Chinese and should be arrested for anti-American activities.

11 Likes

i love the way this CNN whore leads the chink with her question. it’s like NPR… when this one lib whore didn’t get the answer she wanted she made-up the answer for him. the bitches are perfect for this type of subversive media because they seem so innocent and vulnerable but they are really just evil conniving cunts.

6 Likes

Speaking of “China” i think its about time we dropped a nuke on those yellow bastards.
Ultimatum time, stop producing fentanyl and shipping it to the usa or face military action.
Something like 55thousand people a year (mostly white) are dying from this poison…
Can you imagine if America , or any white nation, was the producer of this poison and nonwhites were dying by the tens of thousands every year?
Riiight, it would be “supremacism” and “nazism” and “racisssss” and “genocide” and every other word you can think of but when the victims are white nobody cares.
I realize that drug addiction is mainly self inflicted but i don’t care anymore.
I am so sick of this shit.
Its fucken everywhere.
People in Palm beach county Fla are shooting up at public parks and smoking crack in public everywhere …its sickening.
It is officially the #1 cause of death amongst people between the ages of 18-66 now…
Overdosing on opioids is now responsible for more deaths than heart disease, car accidents and homicide.

1 Like

Did this flat-headed gook even read the constitution before he ran for office? His chinese concept of freedom is being told when and where to do everything. These yellow locusts have no concept of personal responsibility or what it means to live in a free society.

2 Likes

I seem to recall something about a War on Drugs that ZOG waged for several decades and spent hundreds of billions on. So, I guess that “war” was ultimately lost? Or has ZOG simply allowed cheap heroin to flood our streets so as to kill off the surplus population of young, lower income whites?

2 Likes

Chinx, jews and other Asiatics have no understanding for the concept of free speech. They will always be hostile aliens in our midst, unwilling and unable to assimilate.

2 Likes

All by design brother.
Most white people may not know what we know, and may not be red-pilled like we are, but in most places their jobs and industries have vanished and the cost of surviving is steadily increasing constantly.

They see the demographic shift with hispanics and many people are depressed and know their future is very bleak , so they are self medicating.

hegelian%20dialectic

2 Likes

Next they’ll want a one child only policy for Whites.

1 Like

Ever since the British flooded China with opium, drugs have been the major source of off book profits for the Globali. This particular enterprise goes to the highest levels among the ultra rich and their willing servants (Clintons, Bushes etc.) That’s why they came down so hard on the Taliban when the opium supply was slashed. Any collective that thinks nothing of overthrowing governments or destroying the financial hub of America to hide evidence of their crimes are not to be taken lightly. If there was ever a real war on drugs they would be dropping bombs on the City of London and Wall Street.

2 Likes