China Blocks Eurovision's Faggot Propaganda

Originally published at: China Blocks Eurovision’s Faggot Propaganda | Infostormer.com

Say what you want about the Chinese, but they at least try to protect their culture from obscene garbage. The Eurovision contest which has long since promoted all sorts of faggot shit has had some of their performances blocked by the Chinese government. Can’t blame them tbh.

AFP:

The Eurovision Song Contest appears to have become the latest victim of Chinese censorship as performances including tattoos and a gay-themed dance were cut from a semi-final broadcast.

Online video service MangoTV did not show the heavily tattooed Albanian singer Eugent Bushpepa and an entry from Ireland, which featured a romantic dance sequence by two men, when it aired it on Wednesday.

Contestants from 19 countries took part in Tuesday's first semi-final of the competition being hosted by Lisbon, Portugal, ahead of Saturday's final.

MangoTV also blurred out rainbow flags in the audience associated with the LGBT movement.

LGBT culture remains taboo in China's entertainment industry where same-sex relationships are banned from television screens and gay content is forbidden on online streaming platforms.

The bottom line is that homosexuality is a mental illness. It should not be promoted as a normal lifestyle just based on that fact. The Chinese understand just how sick and disgusting it is. It is good that they don't tolerate this nonsense in their country.

Back in the 1950s, the average person in the United States would have agreed with the Chinese on the faggot issue. It’s only been because of the Jewish promotion of Cultural Marxism in the media and educational system that people have accepted this degeneracy.

6 Likes

I notice the kike press doesn’t use the word homosexual anymore. Does it sound too clinical, or something? Funny how the shitlibs criticize the Chinks for being intolerant and uptight about certain things when shitlibs are the most intolerant, uptight people of all.

6 Likes

The Chinese have the right idea on this. At least they won’t have to rinse their eyes out with acid watching things like this creature back in 2014:

Not sure what the fuck it is, but I know it shouldn’t be rubbing shoulders (or any other part of its anatomy) with civilised society. It genuinely creeped me out when I first saw it.

As an aside, I was shocked to learn the other day that faggot pride parades are a thing in Tokyo. I thought the Japs would have had more sense.

6 Likes

Reality is China is trying to protect itself from the Jewish degeneracy that has infiltrated the West.

Not sure if they’re winning that battle or not - the Jews are trying mightily to infiltrate China:

The Jews Who Fought With Mao

Jews were behind the rise to power of Mao Tse Tung, the communist dictator of China, who tortured and murdered tens of millions of Chinese (mostly Christians) during his brutal reign. Sidney Shapiro, an American Jew, was in charge of China’s propaganda organ. Another Jew, Israel Epstein, was Mao’s Minister of Appropriations (Finance).

Source: [2012 Book] 9/11–Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Edward Hendrie

Sidney Shapiro, an American Jew, was in charge of Communist Red China’s propaganda organ.

The covert Jewish control of Mao and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) explains why convicted Jewish spy Jonathan Pollard, found guilty of stealing thousands of classified documents from the Defense Department where he worked, gave these materials to his masters, the Israeli Mossad operating in the U.S.A. The Israelis, in turn, transferred these valuable military secrets straight to Red Chinese dictators in Beijing.

Source: [2012 Book] 9/11–Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Edward Hendrie

Mao with Jew Financier Sidney Rittenberg.

5 Likes

“LGBT culture remains taboo in China’s entertainment industry where same-sex relationships are banned from television screens and gay content is forbidden on online streaming platforms.”…on this issue, China is way ahead of the west.

5 Likes

I have new respect for China. Take note USA. This faggotry bullshit is ridiculous

4 Likes

This type of faggot should be eliminated.

3 Likes