China Bans Niggerism and Tattoos From Television

Originally published at: China Bans Niggerism and Tattoos From Television | Infostormer.com

A Chinese rap group is about as weird and strange as a nigger orchestra conductor.

Say what you want about the Chinese government, but they actually try their best to preserve Chinese culture.

They have banned nigger inspired hip-hop garbage and actors with tattoos from appearing on television.

Time:

China has banned hip-hop culture and actors with tattoos from appearing on television.

The country’s top media regulator — the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT) — now “specifically requires that programs should not feature actors with tattoos [or depict] hip hop culture, sub-culture (non-mainstream culture) and dispirited culture (decadent culture),” Sina, a Chinese news outlet, reports.

It's pretty crazy that some of the nigger garbage that Jews have promoted has made its way into a small part of Chinese culture. A Chinese rap group is literally one of the weirdest and goofy things ever. It is definitely not something I as a high ranking member of the Chinese government would want promoted to my people.

I’m not a fan of tattoos either. I never understood why someone would want to physically deface their body. To each their own I guess, but I’m personally opposed to tattoos. It’s something Jews promoted as a cool and hip pop culture trend that really took off with Generation-X and exploded with millennials.

These moves by the Chinese government are good for their society. Wouldn’t it be great if our own governments took a stand against all this degenerate shit? Instead, they embrace it and whine about freedoms if people speak out against it.

4 Likes

Who TF does China think it is?

In the current year this is unacceptable.

I’ve never heard anything so racist in my life!

They need to open their borders to diversity, inclusion and multiculturalism by admitting as many 3rd world Africans and Muslims as the Western World.

Who are WE to hog up all the refugees when China is begging to be diversified from its stale, racist old culture.

Diversity is a strength, China!

5 Likes

It’s strange how that globalized ghetto culture manages to make all its followers look the same, whether they are Whites, Orientals, Mestizos, Arabs, etc. The tats, the piercings, the trashy clothes and shitty attitudes - There’s absolutely nothing “radical” or “rebellious” about it.

If you want to stand out from the crowd in a cool way this is the look that is guaranteed to get results:

8 Likes

Spahn- did you happen to catch Pence making a spectacle of himself in Israel?

4 Likes

@Herr_Wolf I couldn’t stand more than a few moments of watching Pence’s abject groveling and tuchas-kissing. I heard he addressed the Knesset in hebrew, like a well-trained dog that performs circus tricks. What an asshole.

5 Likes

China bans niggerism and tattoos because the chinks run their own media and not the kikes.

5 Likes

Maybe we should put them in charge of our tv “service”.

3 Likes

I dont know Chinese nature well enough to judge this move, but with whites this would be counter productive. Of course niggerism is bad, but you cant convince whites with reason and logic. You could probably convince most of whites, but the rest would have to be brutally shut down and this is politically impossible. It would create counter effect - the same kind that kike-ism is creating right now.

Niggerism and all other modern isms: feminism, multiculturalism, LGTBism, nihilism, philosemitism, etc they need to run their own course. They will self destruct on their own with catastropnic consequences and naturally inoculate whites against it. Also history will be written from this and it will make it politically possible, to brutally shut down this kind of behavior if it happens ever again.