China Accused of "Dark Side of the Moon" Landing Hoax

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the illustration above stating the mountains are 273 miles away would, at roughly 8 inches of curvature per mile, equal 2184 INCHES. 2184 divided by 12 = 182 feet. Someone explain where they arrive at 9.4 MILES of curve.

1 Like

yeah , both narratives make no sense mathematically speaking was my point but i posted the wrong picture.
There are many of these pics that i was looking at and i just copy/pasted the wrong one.
But the fact they are both incorrect should make people question things…either way , there should be some sort of an area where the earth bends making the mountains out of sight.

i believe the formula is 8 inches per mile squared …

here is the actual formula-

The Earth’s radius (r) is 6371 km or 3959 miles, based on numbers from Wikipedia,
which gives a circumference (c) of c = 2 * π * r = 40 030 km

We wish to find the height (h) which is the drop in curvature over the distance (d)

Using the circumference we find that 1 kilometer has the angle
360° / 40 030 km = 0.009° . The angle (a) is then a = 0.009° * distance (d)

The derived formula h = r * (1 - cos a) is accurate for any distance (d)

other sites with same formulas and data.

http://earthcurvature.com

http://walter.bislins.ch/bloge/index.asp?page=Advanced+Earth+Curvature+Calculator
i think the Bedford Level Experiment words it better.

Took me a half dozen attempts on my phone to upload this comment

The most basic truth is that none of any of this will even matter if the white race cannot have our nations and our institutes of higher learning back and we won’t get them back by complaining and doing nothing.
The truth is that we may never know the real truth of what’s out in our universe or below us because we cannot rebuild our civilizations with other races’ children.
We may never do anything else amazing ever again in this world if we don’t soon fight back.

I don’t think most people realize what the white race is soon going to be in store for in the west and what we will soon face in the USA for being white.
We are already long in the middle of an all out race war and we are still mainly not fighting back.
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.

3 Likes

Growing Cotton on the Moon you say ? Don’t forget to bring them slaves.

From our lessons of the past, I doubt anything good will come out of it though…

2 Likes