Childless Skank Taylor Swift to Get Political in New Music

Originally published at: Childless Skank Taylor Swift to Get Political in New Music | Infostormer.com

Taylor Swift the childless skank is saying that she is injecting politics into her new music. This is like the last thing anybody wants to see right now.

Breitbart:

Pop megastar Taylor Swift revealed in a recent interview that she has no plans to give up her political activism mere months after her failed effort to help elect former Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen (D) to the U.S. Senate.

“I definitely think there are political undertones in the new music I made,” Taylor Swift told the German publication RTL. “I’m not planning to stop encouraging young people to vote and to try to get them to talk about what’s going on in our country. I think that’s one of the most important things I could do.”

In October 2018, Swift shocked the entertainment world by breaking her long-held silence on politics with an endorsement of Bredesen for U.S. Senate and Democrat Jim Cooper for U.S. House of Representatives, citing their record on LGBT issues.

“As much as I have in the past and would like to continue voting for women in office, I cannot support Marsha Blackburn,” Shake It Off singer wrote. “Her voting record in Congress appalls and terrifies me. She voted against equal pay for women. She voted against the Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which attempts to protect women from domestic violence, stalking, and date rape. She believes businesses have a right to refuse service to gay couples. She also believes they should not have the right to marry. These are not MY Tennessee values.”

This bitch is a full blown feminist. A short time ago, she went nuts because people were asking her why she hadn’t had children yet. She said it was a “sexist” question but it is a fair one. She’s hitting her 30s which means that she is past her peak fertility years and will soon be hitting the wall. Men can have kids for a very long time which is why they are not asked these questions. Women have a much more limited fertility window which is why she was asked this.

I remember when she was in her early 20s, it seemed as if she was dating a new guy every couple of months. Guess she enjoyed her time on the cock carousel. Too bad for her that this fun is going to be over soon. Because if there’s one thing that is undefeated it is the wall. No amount of fame or hit pop songs can save her from it. Once she hits the wall, it will be over for her.

It doesn’t matter how much money she makes or how many albums she churns out. She will condemn herself to misery if she doesn’t have children. What’s sad is that she is intending on promoting the same type of misery through her music to her fans. What a debacle.

10 Likes

i never heard of Swift until i registered at this site. i know nothing about her or her music and i couldn’t care less. i despise pop music. it’s crap. i almost exclusively listen to classical music. in fact Mozart is playing right now.

8 Likes

Swift is the poster-child for the Post-Modern Feminist Childless WhoreaiEJH

7 Likes

Makes me wonder how many times she has had an abortion.

8 Likes

She is telling you something in this picture. Do you know what it is she is trying to convey?

6 Likes

That she looks like Veronica Lake & bites her nails!

5 Likes

Do you know what she is saying?

Yes. She’s an Illuminati whore. Right up there with Allison Mack and Madona.

7 Likes

I’m sure Taylor Swift has some riveting political insight that we all need to hear…such an intellectual.

“her (((writers))) will get political on her new album”

This is Jack Antonoff. He’s the major contributor to her song writing.

Yes, he’s a Jew.

Every
single
time

10 Likes

She only sings to make the blind suffer.

8 Likes

Apparently her (((handlers))) have told her that conformity is the only path to continued “musical” success.

8 Likes

It is a shame that her relationship with Anglin didn’t work out as their children were supposed to be the seedlings for The Fourth Reich.boys_brazil

8 Likes

She supports LGBT issues? Well every single one of these feminist “entertainers” support that group, plus every single fag.

5 Likes

Any day now she’ll get “pregnant” like Nicole Kidman or Meghan Markle – 6 months of pillow stomach and “delivery” in a private location, with no baby weight 3 days later.

Markle’s kid is whiter than Paris Jackson.

4 Likes

Before i was removed off of the DailyStormers forum for saying NASA is a fake agency that has never be to the moon and everything they say is a lie, i remember Anglin was obsessed with this dumb nigger lover shiksa cunt

4 Likes

3 Likes