Chicago's Nigger Dyke Cunt Mayor Threatens to Arrest Joggers

Originally published at: Chicago’s Nigger Dyke Cunt Mayor Threatens to Arrest Joggers | Infostormer.com

This mutant nigger cunt who looks like a nigger version of E.T. is threatening joggers and pretty much anybody with arrest if they gather outside on the streets of Chicago.

CBS:

Visibly frustrated with reports of gatherings throughout Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot delivered a stern warning to those who continue to get together during the COVID-19 pandemic: We will shut it down and you may be arrested.

“Stay at home. Only go out for essentials. You have to readjust your thinking. Be smart,” Lightfoot said. “Not only will our police be deployed to shut them down if you are not abiding by these orders we will be forced to shut down the parks and lakefront. The situation Is deadly serious and we need you take it deadly seriously.”

Lightfoot added that spending long periods of time outdoors, anywhere, is not allowed. And neither is going into closed spaces, like playgrounds.

“You cannot go on long bike rides. Playgrounds are shut down. You must abide by the order. Outside, is for a brief respite, not for 5Ks. I can’t emphasize enough that we abide the rules.”

When you look at the people who are implementing and demanding the most draconian restrictions, it is becoming more and more obvious that this whole coronavirus situation is being exaggerated.

I don’t know about you, but if I lived in Chicago I sure as hell would not follow the orders of some E.T. looking nigger cunt.

These restrictions are unconstitutional and the people implementing them should be held accountable for abusing their power. They are causing untold damage to our country with these restrictions. All over something that has killed less people than the flu.

5 Likes

Much like their joo enablers, niggas always overplay their hand.

4 Likes

Chicago’s Case Fatality Rate (CFR) for Covid-19 is about 0.9%; the CFR for shootings is more than 17%. Life expectancy in Chicago is actually increasing thanks to Corona-chan (not sure if this is good).

4 Likes