Cher Comes Out Against the Spic Invasion of Los Angeles

Originally published at: Cher Comes Out Against the Spic Invasion of Los Angeles | Infostormer.com

The Democrat agenda of flooding America with an endless amount of brown filth from the third world is running into some resistance. The insane agenda has proven even too much for Cher who has come out against the spic invasion of Los Angeles. Even though she is pro-immigrant, she doesn’t understand why we should be flooding the city with poor illegal aliens when the city already has over 50,000 American citizens living in the streets.

I finally agree with @Cher! pic.twitter.com/i5acSgUrCk

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 15, 2019

She’s not wrong. The agenda is insane on a number of levels.

I think we’ll see even more defections moving forward. The problem the Democrats have is that they have a very fractured coalition of racial minorities that comprise a good part of their base. At the same time, they still have to keep a percentage of White people on board while maintaining this fractured coalition.

This is not sustainable. Especially since the Democrats have gone full retard with almost all of their proposals many of which are inherently against the best interests of White people.

4 Likes

Mr. Stormer is right. The present situation, where literally millions of diseased, inferior brown people are swarming into our country, is unsustainable. Since Blormpf is too weak and incompetent to do anything about it extreme measures will have to be taken. And you know the situation is bad when Cher, the queen of limousene liberals, is complaining about it!

3 Likes

Who let that old dame out of the formaldehyde jar ?

5 Likes

It’s amazing how fast limousine liberals change their tune when their policies are foisted off on themselves.

3 Likes

:notes:"If I could turn back time":notes:

6 Likes

Wow. Completely forgot she still existed. Or ever had existed. But good for her? I guess some hollywooders should follow her example.
I mean you don’t have to make it racial although everyone know it is. Theres just too many people here already and that is true. I think this old bag Cher’s got the right idea here just say we’ve already go enough people and don’t bring race into it. Even though I am sure she is just mainly just saying this to get some attention and in the news and remind people that she is not dead or something. It could encourage other has-been celebrities to do the same.
I think she maybe majority synthetic organism. Has she replaced her skeleton yet? I would imagine her bones are about as strong as balsa wood. New gorilla heart or what? Opens her mouth robot voice “We are the synthetics” beep boop
But yeah we’ve got too many people already and that is true.
Wait wasn’t she one of the morons who threatened to leave the country if Trump was elected? Yes she was I remember from Conan and other shows making fun of her of her, and I just googled it.
Well whatever, this is still good since it might influence others has-beens celebrities or women

2 Likes