Chelsea Clinton Says Man With Beard and Penis Can Be A Woman

Originally published at: Chelsea Clinton Says Man With Beard and Penis Can Be A Woman | Infostormer.com

This is what happens when your country is subverted by Jews.

Daily Mail:

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

Chelsea Clinton’s belief that a man with a beard and a penis can identify as a woman was even too insane for her deranged Communist criminal skank of a mother Hillary.

The acceleration of all this weird shit is going so fast that even the crazy leftists of the past are not progressive enough for the craziness that Jews are trying to normalize in the current year.

Unfortunately, it’s going to get far worse before it gets better. The only cure for this is to get rid of all the Jews who have spent billions upon billions of dollars to normalize obviously insane things. They’ve brainwashed a whole generation of people into accepting all sorts of sick shit. Chelsea Clinton is among them.

6 Likes

Ok then I’m a “woman” and I demand unlimited access to vagina rights lol :clown_face:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong if a guy likes to drink piss or claim he is a woman. But it is against Catholic family values. Some religions should mind their own business.

2 Likes

Chelsea Clinton’s face should be a Halloween mask.

4 Likes

Yes, and what’s scary is that she’s been cleaned up a lot with plastic surgery and photo touch-ups.

2 Likes

Why is chelsea clinton so ugly?

Because Janet Reno is her real father.

3 Likes

Lol but actually her papa is a Jew boss from Little Rock law office, Webb Hubbell (he looks jewy but his name is not, typical of the Jew in hiding)

To imagine anyone cares a whit what she thinks is saddening. I wonder if we could get a few progressive viewpoints from Mike and Barry Soetero’s rented show children while we are listening to the privileged.

1 Like

A man. With a beard. A woman.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isnt the same…