Charlottesville: White Man Convicted for Self Defense Against Nigger Terrorist

Originally published at: Charlottesville: White Man Convicted for Self Defense Against Nigger Terrorist | Infostormer.com

If you are a White man living in America, don’t expect to receive justice. The entire system is stacked against you. This is just another case proving just that fact.

NPR:

An Arkansas man has been convicted of malicious wounding for beating a black man during a white nationalist rally last year in Charlottesville, Va.

Jacob Scott Goodwin, 23, will be sentenced in August. The jury is recommending 10 years in prison and a $20,000 fine, local TV station NBC 29 reports.

On Aug. 12, 2017, the day of the Unite the Right rally, Goodwin was one of several white men who attacked DeAndre Harris, 20, surrounding him, kicking him and hitting him with poles as he lay curled on the ground in a parking garage. Harris was left with multiple injuries.

As has been documented many times before, DeAndre Harris is a terrorist nigger. He went to Charlottesville specifically looking to fight our people. He attacked a man with a flashlight and rightly got the shit beat out of him.

So how the fuck is that nigger Harris still wandering around free, yet Goodwin is getting crucified by the court system? There would have been no issues had Harris not first attacked someone with a flashlight. Apparently you aren’t allowed to defend yourself or people in your group if you are attacked by a nigger because of nigger privilege.

Everything the Jewish media has pushed about Charlottesville has been a lie. I was personally there and can testify to that fact. The Communist niggers and anti-fascists were the ones who violently disrupted what would have been a peaceful event. The police refused to separate the two sides which caused the violent confrontations. And don’t even get me started about that fat bitch Heather Heyer who died of a heart attack. There is nothing about the official kike narrative that is true.

8 Likes

There is no justice. This is an outrage.

3 Likes

No truth just lies surrounding this mess. I really wanted to go to unite the right I thought it was so cool that my birthday and this event were on the same day. But living in Minnesota it was to far for me. Good thing I didn’t go or else this could have been me getting stuck 1000 miles from home.

3 Likes

I don’t see how the UTR event was anything but an abject failure, except for getting rid of a self-hating morbidly obese blob, which was its own fault anyway. We have been left with no choice now but to go full 14/88.

2 Likes

I may have to go to Commieville undercover on a recon mission.

2 Likes

Depends on how you look at it. There were negatives no doubt, but I think a great deal of positives have come out of it. The system overreached in many areas, especially when they tried to banish us off the Internet. I think it helped draw much more attention to our message.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, for everyone but us, no one remembers, or even care. Niggers do far worse than wackin a guy with a broomstick hundreds of times a day, nary a word.

3 Likes

The perception of the supposed failure of the event is the result of an unrelenting media barrage that has painted us as the bad guys. As an aside I might add that the prosecutor in this case could almost have gotten a conviction for attempted homicide if he’d wanted. The jury had several options to convict of lesser offenses but chose the heaviest charge. Obviously they were brainwashed by decades of conditioning into thinking that a “White Supremacist” was the worst criminal imaginable & deserved the worst punishment. I’m sure that they were later told that they had done the right thing, etc. Of course ‘doing the right thing’ has just come to mean fucking over your own (if you’re White).

Charlottesville is where we got our baptism of fire. And we won on the ground. Our enemy won the propaganda war that followed only because of superior infrastructure.

4 Likes

I hear that the town of Commieville has had to pay a fortune in security and legal costs associated with that rally. Probably lost a lot of tourist revenue as well. GOOD.

1 Like

“The Left is the official ideology of American capital.”

– Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson

Let that sink in.

2 Likes

Now why wasn’t I on that jury to give him a not guilty vote? the prosecution probably selected a jury of Africans-In-America as his peers.

3 Likes

As a fellow MN, travel sucks. Got to go through Shitcago no matter what. That whole Charlottesville thing feels like a set up.

4 Likes

OT, has Richard Spencer’s AltRight.com site been shoahed? Anybody know?

1 Like

Looks that way.

2 Likes

We are experiencing waves of Shut it Downism and restarting anew on levels not seen ever before.

downloadfile-1

As much as I rage about Any view being shut down, I don’t sympathize with Spencer personally at all.

His smug attitude and snark about us on the White Right here and and at DS getting shut down, or reduced to the pedo-web, and the '((( We’re not like those Nazi over at…))) rhetoric, plus pandering to any hue-white, homo, pschyo that throws shekels his way

But, the up side is, this will open the eyes of the fence-sitters who kinda like his way of thinking, but refuses to think of zhids as nothing but those funny guys on t.v. or poor hollowhoax survivors in isreshill in need of muh shekels.

All of this shit, and he hasn’t even NAMED THE JEW!!

Maybe they’ll wake the fk up, and slowly, then quickening, have understood this red pill everybody’s been talking about

And where will they go to get more of those pills?

I can think of a cupla places…

2 Likes