Charlie Kirk Says He Wants to Have a “Dialogue in Good Faith”

Originally published at: Charlie Kirk Says He Wants to Have a “Dialogue in Good Faith” | Infostormer.com

Charlie Kirk just wrote an op-ed claiming that he just wants to have a “dialogue in good faith.”

Charlie Kirk: On the Right, we should not shy away from our differences but embrace the dialogue in good faith and with the understanding that the best ideas and the best leaders will win, and the conservative movement will be better off as a result. https://t.co/isAaEcYoVe

— American Greatness (@theamgreatness) November 22, 2019

This young man is completely full of shit. He has smeared and dismissed people who have legitimate concerns about mass immigration as racists. He blocked Nick Fuentes from attending his debate at Politicon by sticking security personnel on him. He attempted to smear Fuentes with an out of context video clip during his “Prove Me Wrong” event at the University of Houston. And he has stood silent as an army of fake conservative shills have done everything in their power to discredit Fuentes and the America First groypers.

I go into more details about all this in my Daily Stormer article.

The bottom line is that he does not want to have any sort of “dialogue in good faith.” If he did, he’d debate Nick Fuentes and engage in an honest exchange of ideas. He won’t do this, because his ideas suck and he’s bought and paid for by the pro-Israel fake conservative establishment.

5 Likes

Maybe Charlie could sit down & debate with Richard Spencer over a couple of “Aryan Burgers”.

The upstart Groypers lack funding, but have the heart of the people with them. Shabbos Goys like Kirk are proving to be frauds.

1 Like

In other words, anyone daring to question Charlie’s narrow strictures is not acting in “good faith” and will be ostracized.

Shapiro knows what his job is, to keep Baby Boomers thinking “The Kids” are eventually going to come around to “Blessing” Israel, worshipping the free market, and celebrating Dr. KANG as a true conservative. Kirk seems to believe his own bullshit.

1 Like

2 hacks walk into a gay bar…