Charlie Kirk Ran Off Campus by Groypers After Big Tech Failure!

Originally published at: Charlie Kirk Ran Off Campus by Groypers After Big Tech Failure! | Infostormer.com

Wow, Charlie Kirk just got destroyed at his “Prove Me Wrong” event at the University of Houston. This was like one of the funniest things imaginable. Here’s an archive of the stream if you want to relive the insanity.

Kirk was literally run off of campus by a mob of groypers, after he tried to use some out of context video of Nick Fuentes from back in 2015. Kirk somehow thought that this video would expose him as a fraud. The video was apparently of Fuentes saying that the orange man wasn’t a serious candidate before the primaries even happened. But when he tried to play the surprise video that was on a screen covered by a cloth, they had all sorts of computer problems. The video allegedly exposing Fuentes wouldn’t work and nobody could hear the audio.

After failing to get the video to work properly, he was mocked by the groyper mob for the embarrassing tech failure as they chanted “America First” at Kirk as he retreated off of the campus.

LMFAO I kid you not, Charlie Kirk uncovers a hidden television and struggles with tech issues for 20 minutes trying to play a clip from my high school youtube show when I said Trump wasn't a serious candidate in November 2015

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) November 14, 2019

How desperate are these people??? LMFAO LMFAO WE OWN YOU BITCH GROYPERS OWN YOU

HOW IS THIS REAL pic.twitter.com/JWwZ4CpcTB

— David (@NekoneGroyper) November 14, 2019

WRONG VIDEO CHANGE IT pic.twitter.com/VMxoGB4zKD

— 🇺🇲 MDeASY 🇳🇴 (@MDEASYreborn) November 14, 2019

Charlie Kirk after getting booed off of campus today pic.twitter.com/NbBlglKgtH

— Zoomer Matt (@ZoomerMatthew) November 14, 2019

The fire rises pic.twitter.com/ccp1nqzocl

— ZoomerNat (@ZoomerNat) November 14, 2019

CHARLIE KIRK RUNS FROM CAMPUS TO CHANTS OF "AMERICA FIRST"! DECISIVE VICTORY! pic.twitter.com/oC9zepqtCF

— Cosmo Di Girolamo 𓆏 (@CosmoDiGirolamo) November 14, 2019

Decisive Groyper Victory at Houston this afternoon, probably Charlie Kirk's most crushing defeat yet. Kirk caught us off guard last night but we rose to the occasion this afternoon and showed that the Groypers are not going anywhere! See you at SAS Charlie!

Even if they didn’t have the tech failure, I have no idea how Kirk thought this was a good plan. Talk about a massive failure by Kirk. The optics couldn’t have been any worse for him.

But what this shows is that Kirk is obsessed with Fuentes even though he has claimed not to know who he is and claimed that he isn’t an important person.

This failure by Kirk certainly made up for last night in North Carolina. It was perhaps one of the most decisive groyper victories yet.

2 Likes

Conservative, Inc. is desperate for someone to connect with “The Kids”. Benny Shapiro didn’t work out so well, so they went with Charlie, which clearly isn’t working.

3 Likes

These nerds tried to uncover a secret weapon that blew up in their faces!

1 Like

Flee! Flee! Flee for your life!

1 Like

Unveil the viewscreen! These fools will never be able to counter us playing a clip they have all seen before and in context!

I could not even believe that, it was such a funny way for Kirk to finally and completely self immolate. Add to that the whole boomertech element that they could not even get it to function.

Total destruction.

3 Likes