CDC Recommends Death Vaxx for Pregnant Women

Originally published at: CDC Recommends Death Vaxx for Pregnant Women | Infostormer.com

The CDC is now officially recommending the deadly vaxx for pregnant women. The Jewish head of the agency posted a tweet about it.

The rise in cases, vaccine hesitancy, and the increased risk of severe illness for pregnant people make vaccination against #COVID19 more urgent than ever. Read why @CDCgov recommends that pregnant people should be vaccinated against COVID-19. https://t.co/SAVvJS9Dgj pic.twitter.com/ufxzcLPy83

— Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH (@CDCDirector) August 11, 2021

So women are warned against drinking, smoking and doing all sorts of other things while they’re pregnant, but they are being encouraged to take an experimental shot that has literally killed people. They are being encouraged to take it to keep them safe from a virus that virtually nobody dies from.

How can people be so retarded to think that this is sound advice?

One person responding to the Jew Walensky, noted that the CDC itself has limited data on the safety of these shots.

No thx Walensky. “Limited Data” & “Believe they are unlikely” isn’t going to cut it. Quit pushing it. pic.twitter.com/tm0yavJv32

— MaeSix (@dgmlt4) August 12, 2021

But yet this evil Jewish woman is just telling pregnant women to get the shot even though they admit they don’t have enough information to vouch for its safety.

I am struggling to find words to describe the insanity of what we are seeing unfold. The only thing I know is that things are only going to get worse.

2 Likes

I’m OK with it being offered up to niggers:

2 Likes

I’m all for jews, spics, niggers and democrats taking the deadly vaxx.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.