Caravan of Brown Monkey Invaders Grows to 7,000+

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/caravan-of-brown-monkey-invaders-grows-to-7000/

Mexico and these other Central American “countries” have done very little to stop this caravan business. This caravan of brown monkey invaders has now grown to over 7,000+.

Donald Trump put out a few tweets this morning about it. He’s in the process of suspending foreign aid to several Central American shitholes who did nothing to stop this.

He also spoke to reporters this afternoon and talked about how he plans to stop the caravan invasion at the southern border.

The military is going to need to deal with this. Who knows how large this caravan is going to get by the time it gets to the U.S.-Mexico border. It’s already grown from 5,000 to 7,000 in a very short period of time. The border patrol alone won’t be able to handle this.

Here’s a few clips showing what’s going on, including some reports from the kike media telling us how this invading army of brown genetic waste is fleeing poverty etc… They are literally spreading pro-invasion propaganda.

I see lots of young brown men in these clips. This is an invading army that needs to be repelled.

Once the military is deployed to the border they should be given orders to shoot anyone who crosses illegally.

3 Likes

The beaner army marching towards the US border right now is no different from the army of angry, low IQ brown men who marched into Europe three years ago. Both invasion forces were organized and funded by Darth Soros. Trump’s credibility is on the line here. If he really cares about America he will use extreme force to repel the invaders. But I doubt he has the guts or even the interest to do so.

4 Likes

Trump MUST make a formal declaration STATE OF EMERGENCY so that he can use his executive powers to stop the madness. if he does NOT, hundreds of thousands of savages from every shit-hole imaginable will flood into the USA through Mexico.

How bad is the invasion? According to new census data analyzed by the Center for Immigration studies, there are now 300,000 babies per year born to illegal immigrant families who then saddle us with the bill and demand citizenship for their children. In the critical state of Texas, 13.3 percent of all babies born are to illegal immigrant parents. Let the statistic seep into your brain for a moment and ask yourself: At what point is this an invasion? To put a further perspective on it, there are more babies born to illegal immigrant families (50,791) in Texas than to legal immigrants families (43,841). That is astounding given that there has been a record number of legal immigrants settling in Texas year after year for several decades. Roughly 90,000 green card holders have settled in Texas every single year for the past 15 years, increasing to 110,000 the past few years.

3 Likes

This is Camp of the Saints tier.

1 Like

Vincent James over at The Red Elephants spells it all out

The Funding Behind the Midterm Caravan

In the meantime, the crazy Fucks over at CNN are saying all of these (((funding sources))) are nothing but a conspiracy.

2 Likes

The pro immigration crowd NEVER mentions any kind of upper limit to the number of (ahem) people they want here. Is it 500 million? 1 billion? 2 billion? I should think those kinds of numbers would turn America into an impoverished, overcrowded hellhole, no?

1 Like

Bingo ! These Marxist elitist bastards final solution is to replace all people of European ancestry with these brown and black motherfuckers.

2 Likes

We did it before why not again? Eisenhower took care of the infestation in the 1950s with mass deportations of illegal taco ppl.

3 Likes

Ike had the army behind him, Trump is not so lucky. Trump should be reevaluating that treaty he just signed with Mexico and perhaps having a few drills where they close the Southern border. This is a hostile invasion that is being actively aided by the Mexican government. They could have put a few rolls of barbed wire and some soldiers on that bridge, no trouble. Those useless fat corrupt beaners are just standing by and letting them become America’s problem.

2 Likes

Many men had higher T levels 60 years ago than men do now. Fags were beaten up in parking lots. Women knew their place. Our grandparents would not have tolerated half the shit we put up with.

3 Likes

@Spahnranch1969
I know… Long sigh… I remember.

2 Likes

The funding to feed this mob will mysteriously end when they reach the border. Then the MSM will show endless pictures of starving children and crying women. Oh the humanity, cries of desperation, open your christian hearts will be the theme of the day. After sending in food and portapotties, a fetid tent city of filth will linger until an agreement is made to process them and all their dreams of free stuff will come true. I bet another 5 million beaners are watching this circus and when they see the success of the first wave, another larger wave will develop. I hate being so pessimistic but I see no other alternative. No military will be given orders to shoot anyone, the CIA isn’t going to fly over them with a crop duster spraying them with malaria (actually, that’s my idea) and they are convinced the border will open up for them. They need to be broken up into smaller segments and turned around now. If they reach the border en mass, we are doomed.

1 Like

I vote for chiggers. Malaria would make for too many tear jerker scenes,with Juan and Maria crying over their comatose and shivering 4 year old kid.

Just dump chiggers on them instead. No one can generate a dignified suffering look while they’re scratching their crotch and armpits.

Hey,they brought head lice back to U.S. schools,why not return the favor with some interest?

1 Like