Caravan Invaders Trickling Across Border in Small Numbers

Originally published at: Caravan Invaders Trickling Across Border in Small Numbers | Infostormer.com

It looks as if these caravan invaders are trying to trickle across the US-Mexico border in smaller groups now. The video footage here shows a fat beaner invader from Honduras squeezing her obese body underneath the existing border fencing. The genetic waste she shit out of her vagina a few months earlier was also shoved under the fencing.

AP:

A steady trickle of Central American migrants have been finding ways to climb over, tunnel under or slip through the U.S. border wall to plant their feet on U.S. soil and ask for asylum.

In recent weeks, Honduran migrant Joel Mendez fed his 8-month-old son, Daniel, before handing him over to his partner, Yesenia Martinez, who had crawled through a hole in the rain-softened soil under the wall.

A group of young people hoisted themselves over the wall to San Ysidro, California, hoping that their ticket to a better life was finally within reach. One migrant offered a hand to help the others jumping down onto U.S. territory.

They all sought to skip the long official wait on the Mexico side for filing asylum claim with the U.S. by getting over the wall and handing themselves over to U.S. agents. Last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said the San Diego sector had experienced a “slight uptick” in families entering the U.S. illegally with the goal of seeking asylum.

This caravan invasion is a real problem yet Congress will still not fully fund the border wall. Even the debate they're having now is over $5 billion versus $1.6 billion for the wall. Neither of these totals is adequate.

This is complete bullshit. I want the President of the United States to order the fucking military to build the god damn wall. Or inform Mexico that we’re going to invade their country if they don’t pay for the wall. If the kike media and the Democrats cry about it, tell them that they are traitors and are secret Mexican agents. Then tell them that they can fuck the hell off for refusing to finance it.

If they don’t like walls, I want to see them lecture Israel about their border wall system. Of course we won’t see them do that because it is apparently against the Constitution to criticize anything Jews do.

I also want to see them tear down the fencing and walls that surround their million dollar homes.

It is just infuriating to see obvious solutions to obvious problems not being implemented and it is really pissing me the fuck off!

4 Likes

I think this is really the way to go. For one thing, there’d be no more whining about ‘posse comitatus’. We could just invade Mexico to a depth of 5 to 10 miles along the entire border, Pacific Ocean to Gulf of Mexico, & we shoot to kill any intruders: if uniformed, we shoot them as enemy combatants; if ununiformed, we shoot them as spies. Surely Mexico has given us sufficient casus belli by now. Then we demand war reparations as a condition of our withdrawal to pay for the wall.