Caravan Invader Hops Border and Shits Out Anchor Baby

Originally published at: Caravan Invader Hops Border and Shits Out Anchor Baby | Infostormer.com

So a caravan invader from Honduras invaded our country and proceeded to shit out an anchor baby. We are told that we have to accept this baby as a full fledged United States citizen.

This is completely fucking nuts.

The President of the United States promised an executive order on birthright citizenship. Where is it? This entire practice of birth tourism and anchor babies needs to be addressed.

He can draft an executive order banning it and roll the dice in the courts. There’s a good chance the Supreme Court will rule in his favor. The Fourteenth Amendment was never meant to apply to some random person who comes into the United States and shits out a baby.

So let these ridiculous Jewish groups sue over it and see where the chips fall. We also need a real border wall. The President should shut down the government unless he gets the wall fully funded. What is there to lose at this point?

4 Likes

Funny how the Constitution seems to apply to nonwhite foreigners, but never to White American citizens. Who is responsible for that?

8 Likes

My question is how can she physically climb the wall when she is as big as a house.

4 Likes

“The President of the United States promised an executive order on birthright citizenship. Where is it?”

He also promised a wall, no more foreign entanglements, they have to go back, we will lock her up, getting out of Syria, Afghanistan, etc,etc. Israel got their embassy though.

6 Likes

there’s a much better chance once Ginsberg dies which is probably what Trump is waiting for. if he tries now and loses, then it will never happen. at least this is what i’m hoping that Trump is thinking when in-fact he might just be thinking about devouring his next Big Mac…

1 Like

Well I hear he only eats McDonald’s

1 Like

he’s getting fatter and fatter…poor Melania has to let the fat, orange goon mount her.

3 Likes

I’m thinking Trump has not had intercourse with Melania since Barron was conceived

3 Likes

after Trump’s tenure in the blight house is up, she will divorce his fat ass.

2 Likes

She’s only in it for the money. At this point where can she go? Her looks are quickly fading.

2 Likes

She’s in her prime 30-50. Not for conceiving that’s 15-25.

She could always hook up with some rich Wall St kike- like niggers, jews will fuck about anything