Captain Marvel Chick Tells Her White Male Fans To Fuck Off

https://dailystormer.name/captain-marvel-chick-tells-her-white-male-fans-to-fuck-off/

What teach comics to boys: to worship fictional heroes instead of admire the one from there culture, to being gay in leotard.

What teach comics to girls: To be unbearable bitch, invade male space.

3 Likes

oops

the fact that Black Panther supporters have not supported the Captain Marvel gofundme to get girls to go see the movie

1 Like

It’s gotten to the point where if I see the word “Marvel” I just dismiss it as a yiddish term for “anti gentile”. I want nothing to do with jew comic book “heroes”.

Here is a comic book hero I DO like:

ubermensch

2 Likes

It serve them right! i hope they’re going to do bankrupt.

1 Like

They have more than enough heroes in the dissidents and european mythology and history for boys to admire, than watching fags with superpowers running in pink leotard. I hate comics, manga are far more better anyway. Fuck Marvel!

3 Likes

American hero comics are Jewish creations. This is surely undebatable.

3 Likes

For what i learn it’s mostly a projection of how they see themselves : special snowflakes with superpowers.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. As a kid, I never delved any interest in it. Feels too fake.

1 Like

I never understand how a normal boy can project himself onto a man wearing fluo leotard. When i learn than Marvel plan to give Captain America a boyfriend i have thinking than it does make sense, has he looks gay, like all superheroes in the first place.

2 Likes

Now they are pushing the Gay in everything! Had set up an account for my son , a kid you tube, and shocked to find one of top recommendation for my son to each is a kid friendly guide to LGBTQ! I immediately blocked it.

1 Like

Sigh :pensive::disappointed:Yeah! and that so fucking tiresome. I can barely watch american show nowadays because of forced diversity, forced feminism and forced gayness.

2 Likes