Canadians Stranded in Haiti as Country Goes Full Planet of the Apes

Originally published at: Canadians Stranded in Haiti as Country Goes Full Planet of the Apes | Infostormer.com

Why the hell do White people continue to go third world shitholes filled with black and brown savages to give them medical aid? Do they honestly think their deeds are going to make the world a better place? They’re giving medical assistance to creatures who do not appreciate what you are giving them.

Take in point what’s going on in Haiti. Several Canadians have found themselves stranded as the country has transformed into a Planet of the Apes scenario.

CNN:

Ongoing street protests sweeping through Haiti have left 24 Canadian missionaries and another group of nurses among the visitors stranded in the Caribbean country.

The missionaries have been confined to their compound in Grand Goâve, about 50 kilometers (31 miles) from the capital of Port-au-Prince. Roads littered with burning tires were blocked, according to a statement from the missionary team Haiti ARISE.

“We have nowhere to go, roads are blocked, rioting all over the streets and businesses are being destroyed,” a man referred to as Marc says in a video posted on the group’s Facebook page. “We do have a team here and we have been trying to get them out and it has been totally impossible.”

Protests and unrest gave griped Haiti for more than a week. Demonstrators calling for President Jovenel Moise to resign over soaring inflation and corruption allegations have set cars ablaze and clashed with police.

Moise was defiant in a televised address Thursday, rejecting calls to resign and saying he “will not leave the country in the hands of armed gangs and drug traffickers.”

And let’s ask ourselves why this type of insanity happening is common place in black countries throughout Africa and in places like Haiti. Common sense would dictate that this type of thing happens because it is the general racial behavior of blacks. They are savage beasts and behave as such no matter where they go in the world. They are not capable of maintaining a civilization despite what movies like Black Panther claim.

7 Likes
2 Likes

I wish them lots of luck. Serves them right for spending time helping these savages over their own people.

7 Likes

Hope Grows:

The building program is up and running. We have introduced a unique system that is bug proof, hurricane proof and earthquake resistant

Are they niggerproof?

3 Likes

Since Detroit couldn’t withstand the onslaught of niggers it is doubtful whatever they built is fully niggerproof.

5 Likes

Haitian vacation seems like a nonstarter

3 Likes

Did you say Haitian vacation?

2 Likes

I have no use for missionaries, so hopefully the niggers will put them in a pot and eat them.

blacks%20eat%204

4 Likes

because of a POS religion called, “Christianity”. Missionaries and doctors helping these savages must be stopped.

3 Likes

Is there anything worse than a White do-gooder who thinks it’s his life mission to help those of another tribe - another tribe who would willing kill you just for the sport of it?

I see things are going to hell in Haiti - expect an entire new flood of refugees to pour into the U.S. seeking “temporary” asylum from their self-created shit hole country - as they did after the earthquake…

And the U.S., despite Trump, will open its doors to these fuckers, all of whom will never go back…

8 Likes

and “the earthquake”, my friend, was FAKE NEWS. it was a US weapons test by BushCo. i was told this by a bonafide Haitian woman who’s home as damaged. i then did a search and sure enough, weapons test…

3 Likes

No doubt about that - but it did unleash a flood of filthy vermin headed straight for the U.S. - the bombing could have been done for this very purpose - to create “refugees” from the worst toilet in the Western world, wouldn’t surprise me

5 Likes

yes, that’s the way it works. invade a country or attack it in some other way killing the people then open the immigration floodgates. it started in earnest with Vietnam.

3 Likes
2 Likes

The result of Missionaries.

3 Likes

WTF is that a nigger eating the meat off a nigger leg??

3 Likes

I fully agree. Proselytizing these savages is an incredibly stupid, useless and distasteful activity, one of the many reasons I am no fan of Christianity.

2 Likes

Thus began our troubles.

Those nigger lovers deserve to meet the same end as all their nigger pets, just cut off the country and let them self-destruct.

But because trump wants the nigger vote he’ll probably try to do something like feed them all, which is worst thing you can do.

These niggers are truly vile demons, made by Satan, who are the opposite of white people. They must be purged from this world.