Canada Unveils New Homo-Clown Coin

Originally published at: Canada Unveils New Homo-Clown Coin | Infostormer.com

Canada has released a new coin celebrating the 50th anniversary of faggot decriminalization.

Independent:

Canada has launched a new coin to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the decriminalisation of homosexuality.

The $1 coin features two overlapping faces with the word “equality” written in both English and French, and an engraving of the years 1969 and 2019.

The coin was unveiled at a special event in Toronto on Tuesday where Randy Boissonnault, special advisor to the prime minister on LGBT+ issues, said it was “an important day” for the LGBT+ community in Canada.

“It is an opportunity to reflect on a landmark event in our country’s history, and a reminder of the progress still to be made as we work toward inclusion and equality for all LGBT+ Canadians,” he said.

Meanwhile, Marie Lemay, president of the Royal Canadian Mint, added: “The Mint plays a significant role in celebrating Canada’s culture, history and values through coins.

Ensuring the legal rights of men to fuck each other in the asshole is not something worth celebrating. I also don’t believe the government should be minting a coin celebrating this disgusting behavior.

But what do I know? I’m a racist, sexist, fag-hating bigot so my opinion doesn’t seem to count in the clown world circus we live in.

10 Likes

Yet more proof that the queers never wanted equality, they wanted POWER. And for the time being they have it. But naturally they can never be satisfied with what they already have, just like their jewish allies. So when the Day of the Chainsaw finally arrives it’s going to be pretty darn unpleasant.

6 Likes

The whole modern homo rights movement began 50 years ago this spring at the Stonewall Inn in Greenwich Village, JYC. I don’t know if that May 1969 incident was staged or not, but jews, commies and homos do like to engage in “street theater” and then pass it off as a real event. In addition to being a fag bar Stonewall was also a well-known hangout for the Mob, because they owned it.

7 Likes

The mob is never really opposed to any kind of degeneracy even if they call themselves Catholic or anything like that, as long as it makes money.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hmmm, seems that face on the coin looks an awful lot like our humiliating P.M.

4 Likes

This is just getting ridiculous. I shudder to think how low this could go.

3 Likes

“And God so hated Canada for their promotion of sodomy that he eliminated all of their teams from the 2019 NHL playoffs” - John 2:24

5 Likes

Video blocked by Jews and their pets

3 Likes

It’s playing for me (in the US).

1 Like

that’s some coin! lol… i tell ya though. what is also at play here is the MGTOW movement. everyone is sick of the fat bitches and their jew-bastard attorneys AND corrupt courts that give everything to the woman and force the poor bastard to pay for the kids until they turn 18. if he can’t pay he’s a “dead-beat dad” and they put him IN JAIL. it’s all jew bastard attorney bullshit… many guys are turning to transexuals now because they’re sick of THE LEAKY-CUNT BITCHES, their attorneys and their hormonal insanity. … my dad remarried and i tried to warn him. his horrid, FAT, CIG-SUCKING BITCH wife hit him with divorce papers and then later let him die on the couch of a heart attack. before he died he said to me: "you know what women are? MEN! " that’s because after the bitches loose their hormones around 40, they morph into a nightmare with hairs growing from their chins and chest. you young guys WATCH OUT. don’t get into anything that you can’t walk-away from.

3 Likes

Where you at? it’s working on my end.

1 Like

Hard to believe that this monstrosity is real money.

2 Likes

Yeah it is. We used to call it the Looney because of the bird on the back. Now it’s called the Faggot.

3 Likes

It’s working now. Dunno the reason. Funny shit…

2 Likes

I couldn’t make it even 3 minutes and very cringy.

2 Likes