Canada Re-Elects the Gay Nigger Justin Trudeau

Originally published at: Canada Re-Elects the Gay Nigger Justin Trudeau | Infostormer.com

Canada a third world country that exists north of the United States, just re-elected the gay nigger Justin Trudeau. Trudeau is a weird homosexual nigger who is attempting to transform Canada into a gay Islamic country. The people of Canada apparently approve of this agenda.

Fox News:

Justin Trudeau, the embattled Canadian prime minister whose campaign was rocked by recent scandals, appeared set to win a second term and his Liberal party was projected to win the most seats in the 338-seat Parliament, giving it the best chance to form the next government.

“It’s way better than I expected. It was conceivable that the Liberals would lose,” said Robert Bothwell, a professor of Canadian history and international relations at the University of Toronto. “Trudeau is going to have to command a caucus that will not be as grateful than it was in 2015. A lot of them will say `Look we won but not because of you.”‘

Since Canada is a third world country that nobody gives a shit about, I didn’t even realize this election was happening until the results came in. And the fact that Canadians re-elected this crazy nigger weirdo is beyond ridiculous.

WTF is going on in Canada any way? Is Tim Horton’s putting soy and estrogen in their coffee? That would at least explain this bizarre election result.

10 Likes

Canadians, this is what you get for reelecting that faggot Justin Trudeau.

10 Likes

I guess black face is okay as long as you’re a useful idiot. A useful idiot that will sellout your own people for jew money and to be loved by a bunch of muds. No matter how much he sells out, (((they)) will never give him real power and their mud pets will never like him. As soon as they can replace him with a darker version, they will thrown him under the bus as fast as he is throwing us under the bus.

Payback against these sellouts is gonna be sweet. When we win he should have to wear blackface everyday for the rest of his life and call every White man massa.

7 Likes

Does Canada have a problem with voter fraud? If not, they have much deeper problems.

7 Likes

Unbelievable that these stupid fucks would do this again.

5 Likes

Saddened to hear this.

Are demographics such that the likes of this asshole will be elected in perpetuity?

I live in California where demographics make it that assholes like Gavin Newsom, Eric Garcetti, Pelosi, Feinstein, and other anti-
White, anti-Western civilizations, Open Borders pols are elected by wide margins. California used to be a Red State - prosperous, wealthy, the nation’s best schools, orderly and safe.

No longer.

I suspect the demographics changes will now increase in Canada. Too bad.

I fucking hate this little prick.

Example of one of Trudeau’s anti-White policies.

10 Likes

Don’t let anyone tell you he didn’t say this, he DID (apparently even HE denies saying it).

I get flak on normie sites about “he never said that!”

No, according to Jew-run Snopes, he never said it - but all his policies support exactly this sentiment.

9 Likes

People get the government they deserve. Election campaigns in Canada are only a couple months long, not a year and a half or more in the US. This is why many were never aware there was even an election going on. Canada has a party called the People’s Party and one called the Nationalist Party, who the media hate with a burning passion because they are against immigration, faggot rights,etc. Anything remotely to the right is ostracized and censored in Canada. There are a lot of people in the West furious over this election result but they are trapped in this rut of leftist insanity. Furthermore Trudeau won a minority government so that means at least his power is limited and Canadians could be back at the polls in another 2 or 3 years.

8 Likes

Canada is the Mecca of all european liberals! I know endless (wealthy) liberal Germans, who work and live in Canada.

4 Likes

I’ve lived in Toronto for 10 years now and can tell you the browning of this city is going Full Steam Ahead! Not only that, the vast majority of whites here have eaten and begun to seemingly enjoy the progressive Zionist narrative they are fed.

I cannot speak for the spaces between but Canadian cities are heccin fricked. Im here til the old ladys’ relatives drop dead and back to defend USA.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty accurate description CS. Because it’s a minority, we’re hoping for another election when this government breaks down, hopefully soon.

2 Likes