Canada Legalizes Recreational Use of Marijuana

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/canada-legalizes-recreational-use-of-marijuana/

Canada has fully legalized the recreational use of marijuana. Lots of Canadians seemed to be very happy about the move.

Generally speaking, I think it is ridiculous for a plant to be illegal. It’s a waste of time and resources for police to arrest people who smoke a plant. So long as it is done in private and it doesn’t impact anybody else, I couldn’t give a damn if somebody smokes this shit. But much of this legalization agenda has been pushed ahead by Jews because they want a stoned and docile population. And just because it’s legal doesn’t mean you should make a habit of doing it.

I honestly don’t even get what’s so great about marijuana to begin with. Why are there all these grown adults giddy over smoking a plant? It’s actually pretty sick that they are openly bragging about their degenerate grass smoking habits in public like this. These people seriously need to grow the fuck up.

2 Likes

it’s like any drug… MODERATION.

Deep in our DNA lies a primitive nature that isn’t going away any time soon. Marijuana -or any drug for that matter- is a tribal unification mind-altering ceremony done by humans for thousands of years. wanting to alter the human consciousness is part of who we are. heck they even make kids playground spinning wheels to get kids dizzy and we kept going back for more… even animals will intentionally eat fermented fruit to get drunk.

1 Like

Stoned goyim are docile goyimmain-qimg-6fbebb9d1038c4095ccfb4f64eb4f8b2-c

5 Likes

not necessarily… when we were kids, we’d get high and then go out and do stuff like play guitars, ride bikes, play pool et… I learned how to play the guitar that way. Weed can make you stupid but it can also make you focus. stoned, student hippies protested the Vietnam war which is why Nixon invented The DEA, to attack and arrest them.

1 Like

sometimes i put organic hemp chlorophyl in my kale and spinach juices and its great for focus and energy
i guess its not the same thing but i could basically care less about stoners and their retarded lives.
Most of them are liberal leftards and most conservative types i know don’t consume this crap.
I used to smoke here and there and then switched to a vaporizer in the mid 2000s like in 2007 or so but i quit around 2009.
I don’t even use it in moderation anymore mainly because it doesn’t seem natural anymore.
They’ve created all these “grow chemicals” for flowering that raises the THC to an unnatural % level by accentuating certain lighting and food input but by genetically modifying the plant they have failed to retain some of the other compounds in the plant.
Example, in the early 90s when i first smoked grass in 9th grade when i was 13 or 14 it made us all giggle quite a bit and we’d sit around campfires at night at the beach and have beer and smoke pot and whatever and there was this overall sense of a “good feeling”…
Whenever i smoke genetically modified more potent weed its just so much like a tranq dart.
It just zombifies you and its not even enjoyable.
To accentuate the THC , they neglected other areas and neglected developing other chemicals in the plant that make you “feel good” to sacrifice for higher THC %'s.
There is nothing natural about cannabis anymore.
It’s grown under high pressure sodium lighting, given flowering chemicals and other pesticides and herbicides and its just not good anymore.

1 Like

There are a lot of rules that still apply that breaking come with hefty fines. Buying a bag from your buddy down the street is still illegal. They just want to control it and tax it like liquor and cigarettes. The government just want to control it and get you to buy their GMO crap. This will be interesting but leave it to a leftist government to fuck it up. People are not going to follow the rules and will still result in unending ticket offenders and a clogged up legal system. In the event of a shortage there will still be a need for a black market. This looks to me more like decriminalization than outright legalization.

2 Likes

Ok,if it’s legal in Canada now,does that mean that niggers up there will quit having anything to do with it?

I guess they’re all going to set up stills and sell uncustomed spirits now,yes? Does this mean that Canada will get its very own home-grown NASCAR circuit in a generation?

1 Like

yes, but the clogged court system will be a thing of the past. the key is to make pot a low priority. here in the USA the cops are still roadside raping people because they “smelled marijuana”.

1 Like

That “I thought I smelled marijuana” dodge is something that needs to have gone away a long time ago.

Yes,stoners get stoned and cause traffic accidents. But that “I thought I smelled marijuana” is an excuse for snooping,and law enforcement agencies everywhere have proven that they can’t be trusted with that kind of excuse.

2 Likes

Relax, nothing much is going to change up here over this overblown news meme. The only really worried people are the tobacco and liquor industry.

1 Like

smoking and driving is not recommended BUT my buds and did it daily for years and none of us wrecked. there is way too much legal liability to get high and drive today… even if the wreck isn’t your fault, it is…

2 Likes
2 Likes