Canada Declares the Proud Boys a Terrorist Organization

Originally published at: Canada Declares the Proud Boys a Terrorist Organization | Infostormer.com

Canada has just declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organization.

The federal government has added 13 groups to its Criminal Code list of terrorist entities. 4 of the groups are described as 'ideologically motivated violent extremist groups,' including the Proud Boys and the Base. News release from Public Safety Canada below: pic.twitter.com/SEMWG5KRl8

— CBC News Alerts (@CBCAlerts) February 3, 2021

Now granted, the Proud Boys appears to have been subverted and infiltrated by the FBI and the FBI is basically a terrorist organization in their own regard. So if the Canadian government was being honest, they would designate the FBI as a terrorist organization.

They’re not going to make such distinctions however. This is about declaring anybody who has political views to the right of Karl Marx as a terrorist so they can justify launching drone strikes on your house, shooting your dog or doing any number of bad things to you.

5 Likes

I hope they arrest Grand Wizard Stefan Molyneux.

Muslims ( https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ ), sikhs (Air India bombing), antifa and leftist demoCRAP liberal globalists are the real terrorists in the world.
And Canada’s muslim/sikh terrorist supporter Justin Trudeau hates white Real Canadians.
Imagine a group of people with beliefs so vile, so hostile and so hateful the globalist government actually has to create laws making it illegal to despise them!

“There is no question that our country is historically Christian and Jewish. It is also true that Islam has in the meanwhile become part of Germany.”

• Angel Merkel, Germany’s Chancellor

“Part and parcel living in a big city”

• Sadiq Khan, muslim London Mayor

“Part of our daily lives for years to come” - Emmanuelle Macron, President Of France ( https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54764000 )

“Honor killings shouldn’t be called barbaric”

“The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship … because I do, And I’m willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that.” - Justin Trudeau, Liberal Leader
-----------------------------
“We will eradicate islamic terror from the face of the earth” - POTUS Donald J Trump

“We are going to change out immigration system to reflect American values” - Republican Presidential Candidate Donald J Trump

ca9ca21254ce76add19df4019eec2a61

images (4)

Trudeau questioned by veterans on pensions, Omar Kahdr

Veteran questions Prime Minister Trudeau: ‘Nothing is happening’

1 Like

Enlisting to enact war upon Israeli enemies is one of the worst things a Christian white man can do. Woe the youthful years I squandered with a strong back and an empty brain as I toiled for an uncaring master.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.