California Plans to Sue Trump Over National Emergency Declaration

Originally published at: California Plans to Sue Trump Over National Emergency Declaration | Infostormer.com

The Democrats are going into full retard mode over Donald Trump’s national emergency declaration to build the border wall. California is planning on filing a lawsuit over it.

Sacramento Bee:

California plans to sue over President Donald Trump’s decision to declare a national emergency at the Mexico border, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday.

If filed, the lawsuit would mark the state’s 46th legal challenge to Trump administration policies. This time, Newsom said, the state intends to contest Trump’s use of executive power for what the governor calls a manufactured crisis at the border.

“Our message back to the White House is simple and clear: California will see you in court,” Newsom said.

In a speech in the White House Rose Garden, Donald Trump announced the emergency declaration to build a wall along the border. He described illegal immigration over the border as “an invasion of our country.”

I don’t even understand how California as a state has proper standing to sue. And why are they suing? Because Trump wants to build a wall to keep the American people safe from drug traffickers, gangs and other bad people? This declaration doesn’t harm California, it actually helps keep California safe by securing its border. He’s doing California a favor and they don’t want the favor because of some abstract ideological bullshit about Democrats wanting open borders. This is a totally insane and stupid position.

California and its politics are totally fucked up. The state is a lost cause. Trump should order a second national emergency to build a wall around California. It might as well just be its own separate country at this point. And who knows, maybe at some point we’ll see a #CalExit. That would honestly be the best thing for the rest of the country. Let those fucktards enjoy all the cultural enrichment and faggotry that they want and spare us the insanity.

7 Likes

The whole Left Coast, from San Diego to Seattle & everything in between is just one big clusterfuck. Now looking forward to breakup of the FUSA. However, it’s going to come at a price, a damn big one, in deed.

2 Likes

Weak empty threats, from a treasonous c0cksucker.

Defender of brown people, lol, When he is laid back in his mansion in all white gated community and his kids go to all white private school, guess what Californians you elected a piece of shit liar that does things only for the votes even if it means destroying your lands. Not smart enough to see that through the pot smoke apparently. Want to believe everything is hunky dory all the time, like some multicultural sesame street puppet show on PBS.
I can imagine this guy gavin getting the strap on from his wife while she tells him what to do and say and think , he is getting sodimized and there is some Michelle Obama speech in playing on their TV in the background.
Looks are deceiving with this guy he seems like like a good looking clean cut politician for white people, but he is actually a total traitor to the American white people. I know guys like this it is always because they had some parents who did way too much acid and fucked up their kid with some utterly insane nonsense only a drugged out hippie could believe. Parents probably lived in a commune, all had sex and LSD orgies for years where they all banged each other, sent kid to “alternative” school or worse, get school from the commune where they mess him up even more.

3 Likes

What he[Trump] really needs to do is go hard core Soviet Union and roll fucking tanks through the godam streets. On a side note; what is up with this new breed of politician? From Macron to Beto to this Gavin faggot, they all look like they are from the same test tube. I really want off of this ride.

6 Likes

@theDude I was about to suggest the same thing. Cali is too valuable to let go of, we should simply crush the Red rebellion and hire Imperial Japanese soldiers to patrol the streets.

2 Likes

Yeah these folks out here are some effed up units. Everybody except me and a few others(I can count them on my two hands) is smoking weed. I see them smoking while driving, walking etc. At my job everyone that walks through the doors reeks of pot. And then there are the pot ‘pens’ that they vape pot juice from. Being stuck living here is my atonement for having been decadent when I was younger I guess. This is what I can imagine purgatory being. Nothing but brown skin loving thots, beaners, hipstersoylents and LGBTQers. This place is a hell hole.

4 Likes

No reason why we can’t invade after the fact. Unfortunately, the state is like a festering tumor. There’s just too much insane shit happening there.

4 Likes

Much too valuable. Tons of resources…There is a larger scheme at work here. This place has large amounts of resources. From gas, to oil, lumber etc. Turning this place into a 85 IQ hell hole has only 1 purpose. ‘They’ [corporations; Jews; what have ya] want throngs of slaves. I’m thinking they are banking on a collapse and ‘us’ gone…with us out of the picture as the only threat, putting folks to work as slave labor in the ‘corporate facilities’ will run a lot smoother, hence the emphasis of importing the Central American oompa loompa. Far more retarded than the Mexican.

6 Likes

You pretty much described all my friends who are growers and heavy users. What bothers me is how they sometimes make more money than my brother, who does construction. A lot of his construction jobs are for them, to build them another grow room, fix their jerry rigged wiring, etc.
Way worse than that though is all the niggers infesting the bay area, most whites have moved out, and have to commute 3 hours to work everyday, because they are scared of the niggers or living near them. Recently took the BART and the white people won’t even look at or talk to you they are afraid of everyone because of the niggers everywhere.
And then all the white nigger loving whores that get gang raped in junior high by packs of niggers and somehow grow to like it. Enough to shack up with a nigger and be his rag doll and pop out 4 bastard niglets. Makes you want to puke.

7 Likes

Soviet union ? or maybe go full Saudi and dump these liberal parasites in plastic bags, even looking at that hag Pelosi makes me wonder how no one has tried to stiff her.

2 Likes

I believe that’s part of it, but there is a more diabolical plan the ((( politicians ))) have up their sleeves. There’s a strategy call Cloward – Piven. Invented by two Jew sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the state and local level public social programs with recipients, example, 3rd world brown and black people-- in order to create a budget crisis that would lead to a take-over by the (((Feds))). In other words to a central planning committee, i.e. the old USSR.

This may sound far-fetched but why are all of these clowns like Gavin Newsome pushing to give all 3rd world brown people free medical. Why is Kamala Harris fully embracing Medicare-for-all…

3 Likes

Good old fashioned communism. Well, the good thing is all the ‘idealistic’ young commies will be knelt right next to the dissidents in front of the pit and shot…The real commies do not share power or wealth. IF they get their way there will be about a 100 guys in our country eating steak, driving cars and wearing real clothes. The rest will be in simple smocks wearing sandals, eating insect paste patties and cabbage and carrying baskets on their heads African style. “Bosses” will get bread on top of their cabbage rations. A dark time indeed. It must be stopped.

4 Likes

That’s absolutely correct.

These 3rd world mongrels don’t make a lot of demands about unfunded pensions or what their kids will do for a living they are just happy to be here. East L.A is like Beverly Hills to them. As long as they have their 6 pack of cerveza , bowl of Menudo, and watch their Monday night monkey ball, it’s all good.

2 Likes

there are no democrats, liberals ,republicans, conservatives etc etc…
There are white European Christian Nationalists and then there is everyone else.

The murderous ,genocidal child raping spawns of satan must be blown away that white America hasn’t found one way to gain common ground and fight back yet.
Dark times are coming …

1 Like

I quit my weekend drinking routine and little bit of smoking pot a very long time ago ,but my wife continued a little bit longer.
We all went though the phase i think , it was different for people my parents age, for that generation i think.
(i’m 40 so my parents are in their early 60s)
We convinced ourselves it was better than alcohol like all people first do nowadays and then we justified it by cutting down and hiding it from the kids and blah blah.
About 13-14 years ago when i stopped completely , it was mainly because i didn’t want to be a hypocrite to my children because i saw it becoming popularized and i knew marijuana would eventually become ultra “normalized” in our society ran by jews, just as they did with faggots and sodomy.

Anyway ,my 2 cents.
California probably has red pilled guys on “our side” in the rural areas i am guessing…i doubt it would be great idea to surrender it to communists…

2 Likes