California Cities Overrun With Homeless, Syringes and Poop

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/california-cities-overrun-with-homeless-syringes-and-poop/

California cities have truly become vibrant. They’ve been enriched with homeless, syringes and poop. This is what one should expect in a diverse multicultural society.

Daily Mail:

A business owner in California says she has been forced to relocate after 15 years because of the growing homelessness crisis in the state.

Elizabeth Novak, who owns a hair salon in downtown Sacramento, posted a video on Twitter on Friday describing how she often finds people camping in tents across her front door.

She told how the vagrancy epidemic gripping the state is affecting long-standing business owners and that her shop has been broken into and she has even been attacked.

Novak, who has run her salon for 15 years, said in her social media message that she often has to clean-up urine, feces and used needles left by rough sleepers on her doorstep.

While the issue in San Francisco and Los Angeles has been well documented, the fact that businesses in Sacramento are also suffering as a result of it lays bare how widespread the crisis has become.

Yeah, that last paragraph says it all. The big California cities are a complete disaster. I have no idea why anybody would want to live in these places. You have to deal with third world problems because of multiculturalism and the cost of living is through the roof.

This is why there are many people hoping for a giant earthquake that will cause the entire state to fall into the Pacific Ocean.

9 Likes

The biggest problem we face in California---- Mex-shit-cans

What’s really disturbing Lee is what’s happening right now in California is going to come to the rest of America … The white man created some of the richest countries to ever exist… Mexicans are leaving their third world shithole to leech off our superior race. ----That’s right.—.OUR SUPERIOR RACE—…They won’t rest until they turn all of North America into a shithole and they’re proud of it. That’s how subhuman they are, they pride themselves on their poverty, crime and disease. They pride themselves on destroying a great nation that WHITE people created…

7 Likes

@Steve Are you the gringo in this cartoon?

5 Likes

In third world shit hole countries it is normal to crap on the streets. The Southern US is overrun with genetically inferior subhumans. We need a final solution now, before some exotic third world untreatable plague takes hold in the US.

1 Like

CA. is a gigantic shithole. And with this current guvna it is only gonna get worse

A little late. Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, make California look like a paradise and have been worse before Ca. got bad. But overall the major cities are a shit stain on this once great nation. Since I am in proximity of this filth I’ve learned a cope: we aren’t stopping street shitters with our current policies, hell, they are opening centers for junkies to get high in. So let these cities serve as a holding cell for the bottom feeders; it keeps them away from the beautiful parts of the country we have left - the country & mountain side. And that is coming from someone that has to step over these pieces of shit to get to clock in.

Because let’s face it, corner stores like 7eleven, Walmart are like cheese to these mice. These places are how they get money and where they sleep. KEEP them there.
Over and out.

1 Like

I was in SoCal this weekend and every restroom I went into had backed up and overflowing toilets.

California is literally a toilet overflowing with brown human shit.

1 Like

For disease the Germans had a wonder drug, it was called storm,or tornado, and it had a letter after the name something like a or c…