Caesar Salvini Clearing Migrant Invaders from Rome

Originally published at: Caesar Salvini Clearing Migrant Invaders from Rome | Infostormer.com

Caesar Matteo Salvini is keeping his promises as Italy’s interior minister. The Italian government has started to clear Rome of the illegal niggers that have been infesting it.

Voice of Europe:

Italy has begun to clear the 27 illegal migrants’ camps in Rome, the first having just been cleared, news agency Ansa reports.

There are photos and videos showing that these camps are similar to the improvised squatters’ camps on Paris’ streets.

Italy’s most trusted and popular populist Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has vowed to clear all of the illegal camps and the first one closed was called “Baobab”, named for an African tree.

On Tuesday Salvini said: “Order and security. We want to bring legality back to Rome, quarter by quarter”.

“We’ll make other clearances, using objective criteria: four for dangerous buildings and 23 because they have judicial initiatives in course. We won’t stop: we mean to move from words to deeds”, he said, promising the removal of illegal squats.

They've also seized a large ship used to traffic Africans into Italy. Apparently the ship's waste disposal systems were not up to standards.

It looks as if the Italians are legitimately taking back their country. It is great to see this type of thing happening. I fully endorse these actions taken by the Italian government. Caesar Salvini is truly making Italy great again!

6 Likes

Italy must deport ALL of the invaders and send them to France so Macron can get have some more ebola-aids nigger dicks in his butt.

3 Likes

Most Italians genuinely hate the niggers and want nothing to do with them. Mediterranean Whites may not be exactly Nordic in appearance but they are instictively protecting their Greek, Roman and Iberian homelands from ancient enemies like the bloodthirsty Saracen, the semitic Carthaginian and the dusky ape men of sub-Saharan Africa.

3 Likes

The Italians have always embraced their culture which is steeped in the arts, family, architecture, music and food. I am shocked the Italian people let this attempted nigger invasion / replacement get this far. This gives me hope ! Good for the Italian people…stay strong !!

3 Likes

I am very happy to see Italy rebounding under true leadership. Salvini is inspiring.

1 Like

that’s excatly right. The Italians were a true renaissance culture, dominating Art & Music for hundreds of years. their big fuckup was accepting xtianity which cucked them into welcoming the savages.

1 Like

Niggers act like chimps, get removed like chimps! :monkey::monkey: