Buying 552 Cans of Mountain Dew is a Human Right

Originally published at: Buying 552 Cans of Mountain Dew is a Human Right | Infostormer.com

Buying 552 cans of Mountain Dew is a fundamental human right. Anybody who disagrees with this is against freedom and against America.

For some reason there are lots of anti-American, freedom-hating dickheads on Twitter who are criticizing an American couple who were prevented from buying 552 cans of Mountain Dew at a Kroger supermarket.

Couple raise hell at Kentucky Kroger store when they aren't allowed to buy 552 cans of Mountain Dew because of coronavirus rationing. pic.twitter.com/8paaopsHYd

— CollapsePosts📉 (@CollapsePosts) March 22, 2020

Who are these people to judge?

Anybody who has the money to buy 552 cans of Mountain Dew should be allowed to do so no questions asked.

This couple should sue Kroger for violating their Constitutional rights. They should also sue all these fuckheads on social media slandering them for exercising their god given right to buy and drink 552 cans of Mountain Dew soda.

What happened to them is total bullshit. I don’t give a fuck that we are in the middle of a global pandemic. This situation proves that America is no longer America. We are losing our freedoms.

3 Likes

Comes with free insulin!

2 Likes

It pales alongside their fundamental human right to purchase one thousand rolls of toilet paper.

2 Likes

When is the next dLive show?

1 Like

I believe there will be a White Wednesday show tomorrow evening but I’ll let @Azzmador correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

No one has the right to criticize or judge anyone as to what they do with their $1200 Trump Bucks.

We’re basically doing them every night. I only post announcements for the formatted shows on Infostormer, but I’ve been doing comfy impromptu streams nightly for everybody to help with the quarantine boredom, and intend to continue doing so.

You can join our official Telegram channel for announcements of the impromptu streams.

2 Likes