Burn the Coal - Your Daughter Pays the Toll

Nigger sentenced to 100 years for impregnating his mudshark’s pre-teen daughter. Only a century? This nigger should be imprisoned for a millennium! I only pray that his victim is a mulatto and not one of ours.

4 Likes

fuck~!!!

The mother is also facing charges for allegedly telling her daughter to lie and say a classmate had impregnated her when she discovered her growing bump as she tried on dresses for a school dance.

And if that’s not bad enough…

The child was 10 at the time and is now 12. She gave birth to a baby boy in September 2017.

So a 11 year old kid, was forced to have a little nigger baby.

AHHHHHHHHH~!!!

6 Likes

Enough, just the rope would do several times better than the so called “Nigger University”.

4 Likes

Simultaneous hanging and burning!

4 Likes

I’m sure deranged shit like this happens more than we’ll ever know. Mudsharks are extremely depraved individuals, and niggers go without saying.

6 Likes

Sadly, you’re right. :sob:

2 Likes

This story has really rattled me. I remember not long ago seeing a middle class sally soccer mom type, probably a state worker, strolling down the sidewalk with her two White daughters - maybe 13 and 10- and a Goddamned nigger boyfriend! Imagine how selfish that thot is. She puts her own gratification before the safety of her children. And her dindu was some rastafarian ape complete with long dreadlocks, beads, etc. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

7 Likes

It’s really getting bad. The last issue of Texas Highways ( and this is an official publication-the highway department’s version of Texas Park’s and Wildlife,kinda sorta) had a full page image of a coalburner,her buck,and kids.

4 Likes

but wait… there’s more!

—The mother is also facing charges for allegedly telling her daughter to lie and say a classmate had impregnated her—

lol… fat mommy was covering for her jigaboo lover even though he repeatedly raped her daughter. white-trash is as white-trash does. the fat white woman couldn’t find a white guy so she settles for a dindu child rapist. hopefully she’ll go to prison too. but then the world is going to be stuck with yet another savage mulatto baby. nice…

there are sub-human Haitians here. i saw two horridly FAT Haitian woman at the store yesterday. BOTH HAD BABIES. it matters NOT how unattractive is the female jigaboo, there will always be a black male eager to impregnate her. and even worse, there will always be taxpayer money encouraging them to breed.

6 Likes

Impregnating 10 year olds is black normative culture.

Who are we to judge?

As long as ZOG forces us to live among these filthy beasts, this will continue.

Here are more black cultural norms, from just today:

(BLACK) Man arrested for allegedly shooting, killing (White) woman as she sat in car in west Toledo

Negro spawned at least 23 children by a string of different women, some of them his own daughters

Sheboon beats deli owner over sammich beef: cops - “Where’s the beef?”

Remember goyim, race is a social construct!

Except for Jews.

8 Likes

Family courts are responsible for awarding custody of the kids to incompetent mothers, when the father or grandparents might have been better choices.

3 Likes

The kid should have been able to get an abortion. Isn’t that one of the arguments for making it legal? To use in cases of rape or incest?

6 Likes

Our nigras are out of control because they’ve lost their fear of the white man. There are no longer any serious consequences for their crazy chimp behavior and they know it. Sending a white man to prison will ruin his life but for the coon it’s free government housing and food. It’s also regarded as an achievement, something to be proud of.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: We are not going to be able to vote, tweet or protest our way out of this.

4 Likes

We will never be free until we stop listening to Jews - and remove ZOG’s jackboot off of our White necks.

After that we’ll take care of bestial negoids, Moslems and drunken mestizos that fuck up our White homelands.

5 Likes

YES, i can’t tell you how many black children i’ve seen who are pregnant… it just guarantees gov freebees for another 18 years.

5 Likes