Bubba Wallace Noose Claim Found to be a Total Hoax

Originally published at: Bubba Wallace Noose Claim Found to be a Total Hoax | Infostormer.com

Immediately when the ape-looking mixed-race NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace made the claim that there was a noose placed in his garage, I was fairly certain that it was hoax. Well, that has been fully confirmed after the FBI did a full investigation into the matter.

pic.twitter.com/NCYiNBSuFn

— NASCAR (@NASCAR) June 23, 2020

It turns out that the supposed noose was a garage door pull down rope that was there since last year.

Breaking: The FBI has determined that Bubba Wallace was not the victim of a hate crime and that a pull rope fashioned like a noose had been on a garage door at Talladega since as early as last fall, NASCAR said Tuesday. https://t.co/D5mLTZHgVC

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 23, 2020

Mark Dice has been having a field day with this on his Twitter feed and his analysis of the situation has been spot on.

He also put out a full video exposing it as the hoax that it is.

BREAKING: NASCAR admits the "noose" incident was a hoax. I told you the moment the story first broke it was fake. I will now be accepting apologies from everyone who doubted me and attacked me for revealing the truth. #BubbaSmollett pic.twitter.com/Wh1ym28ooE

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 23, 2020

The NASCAR "noose" was not even hangman’s knot (an actual noose knot), it was a basic loop knot, and obviously the standard garage door pull at the facility.

Bubba is the Jussie Smollett of racing.

I just found this noose in my garage! Someone is trying to intimidate me into not supporting Bubba Wallace. pic.twitter.com/XOMBAvLs4B

15 FBI agents wasted their time "investigating" the #NooseHoax which was obviously another hysterical delusion from paranoid liberals. pic.twitter.com/JeMFiVg2dS

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 24, 2020

#NooseHoax pic.twitter.com/E74Qzf6ET8

Translation: Your team is so delusional they thought the standard rope pull on the garage door was a threat to Bubba's life and nobody had the common sense to look at any of the other doors in the garage to see they all have a loop knot handle on the end as well. https://t.co/Z2GbCL8h46

I would be embarrassed that nobody in your sport knew that the "noose" was just the standard garage pull loop knot used to open the doors in the shop. There needs to be a psychological evaluation for everyone involved in this hoax. https://t.co/Ij20G9ntUA

Bubba is doubling down on the #NooseHoax on CNN even after NASCAR admitted it was the standard garage pull. https://t.co/WFdo1rMDCe

Is this the "noose" found in @BubbaWallace's garage? #BubbaSmollett pic.twitter.com/t06tCGKhaR

If systemic racism is a real thing, why is it necessary for the media to promote all of these stupid hoaxes? A system built on racism would have all sorts of provable examples showing numerous people hating others for the color of their skin. Thus, it would not be necessary to turn bullshit like this into a national news story.

This is just Jussie Smollett 2.0 and it further undermines this idea that there is systemic racism. Systemic racism simply doesn’t exist. It is a system built entirely around anti-racism that falsely claims there is systemic racism to reinforce itself.

4 Likes

Yeah, and like Smollett, Wallace isn’t baking down.

He told Don Lemon on CNN last night:

“We’ve raced out of hundreds of garages that never had garage pulls like that. So people that want to call it a garage pull and put out all the videos and photos of knots being as their evidence, go ahead, but from the evidence that we have – and I have – it’s a straight-up noose.”*

He told Don Lemon the noose was placed over his car

FU Wallace, you should be banned from racing for life and charged with a hate crime. And NASCAR should go out of business.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.