Bret Insanity

After some thought and the fact that the Supreme Court is back in session missing a conservative, i’ve decided that the repubs should just dump Bret. a poster here said that he thinks Bret is a crybaby and i now agree even though it was somewhat understandable when talking about his daughter but Bret is a candyass… Trump should make the pos liberals regret opposing Kavenaugh by picking a really mean bastard with a clean background to take his place. BUT, there may not be time to get it done before the November surprise and i’m sure that the liberals have calculated this. The sooner they dump Kavenaugh the better.

I still think getting Kavanaugh confirmed is by far the best option. If Kavanaugh were to be pulled out it would give credibility to all the disgusting smear tactics used by Jews. And there’s not enough time to start this process all over again.

Plus, he’s not going to forget what was done to him during the nomination process so if he’s confirmed I’m fairly sure his future rulings will be in our favor.

4 Likes

POTUS expects another seat in the near future when Ginsburg either gives up the ghost or resigns due to age/health, Amy Barret looks like the next choice.

1 Like

yeah, i generally agree but if the FBI finds that Kafanaugh was a yuppie party-dude spoiled brat rich kid, -which is likely- then we’re back to sqare-one anyway. had the repubs ditched him long ago with the caveat, “we’re not going to put up with this crap on the next nominee” that would have been the way to go because the voters are tired too and we wouldn’t get a crybaby on the court. we need a bad-ass justice, not another candy-ass even if he is a ‘conservative’.

yeah, he’s going to be one angry super-justice. lmao…