BREAKING: Entire Spanish Daily Stormer Staff Arrested

http://www.alertadigital.com/2018/12/15/detenido-en-zaragoza-el-administrador-de-el-daily-stormer-por-difundir-propaganda-nazi/

This was an international operation against our guys. One was arrested in Switzerland. I’ll try to update this story as it develops.

arrestado

From Spanish RTVE (=BBC in Spain):

5 Likes

—Según informan fuentes de la Policía Local, todos ellos actuaban como administradores de la sección en castellano de una de las páginas web neonazis más influyentes a nivel mundial.—

According to sources from the Local Police, all of them acted as administrators of the Spanish section of one of the most influential neo-Nazi websites worldwide.

well, that’s high praise indeed…

—mensajes de odio y violencia en internet —

“messages of violence and hate on the internet”
SAY IT’S NOT TRUE!

Hitler tenía razón
my comment is waiting moderation. lol…

2 Likes

https://www.hispachan.org/pol/res/727232.html

Arrests were made in Barcelona, Tarragona, & Zaragoza in Spain, as well as an arrest in Switzerland. This was a huge operation against our guys.

3 Likes

As the article asks at the end:

“Will the system also dare to stop webmasters who extol and justify the crimes of communism in its different and violent expressions?”

I doubt it, since (((the system))) invented communism to further its agenda of White genocide.

6 Likes

They’re treating the guy as if he were a bomb throwing Mohammedan terrorist. But ZOG considers racially conscious White activists to be worse than violent Mohammedans.

7 Likes

This is a real shame. The Espanol DS guys were manufacturing some quality anti-Semitic articles. They had lots of material go viral on the Spanish speaking Internet.

8 Likes

this is an excellent example of why it’s important to have a constitution. in countries without such, those who have the money control the narrative and in this case it’s THE JEWS WHO BUY THE POLITICIANS AND POLICE.

4 Likes

Well, Spain has a constitution. Its existence is celebrated every year in a public holiday on December 6th. What is lacking, of course, is any sort of protection for speech or thought – beyond the useless platitudes of the EU, which mean nothing.

3 Likes

yes, that’s what i meant but without the right of free speech a constitution is worthless.

2 Likes

Like, you mean free speech in the US where a kid just got arrested for a felony hate crime for putting up a poster with a swastika? Freedoms are an illusion.

5 Likes

sure BUT, without our 1st amendment the jews would have long ago saddled us with “holocaust denial” laws and we’d have all been arrested … if you put swastika posters strategically placed -like in a jew cemetary- or similar, they will charge you with the ubiquitous “hate crime”. you can stand out on the corner all day with a swastika sign and not face LEGAL arrest. they will still harass you though so you have to be smart. in many cases the cops are allowing thugs to attack us for our views then arrest us when we defend ourselves. so again, you have to be smart and if you are going to express an unpopular viewpoint you MUST do so in a group for safety.

having said this, our lovely gov -not long ago- murdered bikers from sniper positions on rooftops in Waco, Texas then arrested the survivors and impounded their motorcycles. so you are right, freedom to a large extent is a myth. all i can say is that we are slightly more free than countries WITHOUT a 1st amendment.

2 Likes

The problem is that this kid could appeal and win this eventually (hate crime laws are unconstitutional) but not a lot of people have the time or funds to battle through the courts until justice is served. Jewish values in action - make them pay until (((we))) get our way.

1 Like

The Daily Stormer’s Spanish site finally posted a story about this affair about eight hours ago.

https://es.dailystormer.name/2018/12/16/tres-presuntos-neonazis-detenidos-por-crimenes-de-pensamiento-quien-sera-el-proximo-criminal/

The following link from a Swiss source, gives a good English translation of what appears to be the only story in print about all this. This is the account that has been repeated many times already in the Spanish MSM.

3 Likes

The Spaniard arrested in Switzerland was also responsible for the Alerta Judiada site.

His videos can be viewed here.

2 Likes

Now those are some heroic spic pigs right there.

Imagine being proud of yourself for doing the Jews’ bidding. It’s extreme race traitorousness.

2 Likes

I wonder which VPN they were using? Hope this info comes out in the trial.

2 Likes