Brazil: New Poll Shows Bolsonaro Poised to Win Presidency

Originally published at: Brazil: New Poll Shows Bolsonaro Poised to Win Presidency | Infostormer.com

Jewish globalism is failing all around the planet. Populist candidate Jair Bolsonaro who is essentially Brazil’s Trump candidate is poised to win the nation’s presidency. A new poll shows he has a 16 point lead over the leftist candidate in the final run-off.

Reuters:

Brazil’s far-right presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro took a commanding lead over his leftist rival Fernando Haddad in the first election poll looking at voter intentions for the Oct. 28 run-off vote, according to a survey published on Wednesday.

The Datafolha poll showed that Bolsonaro had 58 percent of voter support, compared to Haddad’s 42 percent. In Sunday’s first-round ballot, Bolsonaro won 46 percent of the vote compared to Haddad’s 29 percent.

Datafolha interviewed 3,235 people on Wednesday. The margin of error is 2 percentage points.

The media and various leftist activist groups are making up all sorts of weird shit in a desperate attempt to thwart Bolsonaro winning the election. There are people claiming he's going to have journalists killed and homosexuals murdered. They are saying he'll be a dictator.

While one could certainly argue the virtue of doing such things, it seems unlikely that these things would happen if he were to win the presidency. But who knows, maybe we’ll be pleasantly surprised. lol

They are also claiming that most violence is coming from Bolsonaro’s supporters which is retarded. This man was stabbed by some weird looking nigger mutant just a few weeks ago in an assassination attempt. And they claim that his people are the violent ones? The vast majority of political violence comes from leftists. This is true throughout the world.

A Bolsonaro victory will be another step in the right direction. Any rejection of Jewish globalism is a good thing.

4 Likes

Brazil has something like the world’s eighth largest economy, so a move by them away from Jewish globalism will be a significant step in the right direction.

5 Likes

The man is unstoppable.

3 Likes

what no cries of " HE RAPED ME 75 YEARS AGO!" the leftists scum in Brazil must not have a #metoo movement YET. i guarantee that in the next election they will.

2 Likes

Maybe,and maybe not. The older leftists in Brazil almost certainly remember the Pinochet Air Charter Service. The Argentines had a version of that too.

Edit-and Bolsonaro was a paratrooper,so he has a pretty good understanding of all of the cool stuff that can be done with aircraft.

3 Likes

You can’t scare the Jair!

He is the modern-day Conquistador Brazil deserves! Only he can save the day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hunter Wallace says this guy is another Israel Firster, like Trump. I suspect it’s true. But even so JB’s election will make the neo-liberal globo-homo elite cry six million tears.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a big issue at the current time.

Here’s why, Brazil has not even got a green-water navy or overseas military. I’m also not aware of their Catholicism being Schofield-tier.

What would worry me is if he has specifically Jewish donors contributing to his election coffers. The money-angle is much more telling than his political lip-service.

My only concern with Brazil is it has some very UK-tier speech controls in a country where even more non-whites are in the country and volatile. I don’t know how the justice system interprets them or if they even apply to electronic social media.

2 Likes

Love him.

Hope he has good security around him and trusts those who drive and service his car and airplane.

1 Like