Brazil: Military Takes Over Security in Rio de Janeiro

Originally published at: Brazil: Military Takes Over Security in Rio de Janeiro | Infostormer.com

If you want to see what the future of the United States will look like if demographic trends continue, look no further than what’s going on in Brazil.

Rio de Janeiro as we know has historically had all sorts of security issues. It’s gotten to the point where the federal government has ordered the military to secure the city.

Reuters:

Brazil’s federal government on Friday ordered the army to take over command of police forces in Rio de Janeiro state in a bid to curb violence driven by drug gangs, who have “virtually taken over” Rio’s metropolitan area of 12 million people, President Michel Temer said in announcing the decree.

The emergency measure could delay a vote in Congress on pension legislation, the Temer government’s flagship reform.

The bill, designed to address the pension system’s massive deficit, requires an amendment to the constitution, which is banned during any such federal intervention.

Deadly violence in Rio de Janeiro has spiked in recent years, with an 8 percent increase in killings last year over 2016 and a 26 percent jump since 2015, according to statistics from the Rio state government.

The army has already been employed in Rio in recent years in an effort to quell violence, mainly centered on slums in Rio’s metropolitan area. There, powerful drug gangs and paramilitary militias battle each other for turf, while all confront police.

Brazil is a great example proving what a lie multiculturalism is. As we all know, the most peaceful nations in the world are the ones that have the highest percentage of White people living in them. Take Iceland and Denmark for example.

Brazil proves that multicultural societies are filled with strife, violence and chaos. Unfortunately, this is where the United States is headed if we don’t do whatever we can to make America White again.

4 Likes

Actually Brazil did fairly well under a military junta from 1964-85. By the early 60’s, the country looked as though it would turn communist. I still remember the takeover in early '64. As I recall, the economy of the country boomed during that period & tourism returned in droves. Yes, there was torture & a lot of people turned up “missing.” However, it was for the better. Since “democracy” the country has gone done the crapper & multiculturalism shares much of the blame. The cities are overcrowded shitholes filled with congoids, mestizos & other savages. We all know what they bring. Much of the indigenous white population now lives in the southern part of the country & is possibilty looking at secession. Sounds familiar?

2 Likes

@JohnnyPaytoilet I love that Brazilian bossa nova and tropicalia music from the 60s. It just doesn’t get any cooler than that! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Brazil does have a White to mostly White ruling class, though. There are also a colony of Germans or something in the southern part of the country, near Uruguay and Argentina.

3 Likes

I did too! I still have LPs by Sergio Mendez & Brasil '66, Astrud Gilberto & Antonio Carlos Jobim. Plus American recording artists Paul Anka, Edie Gorme & husband Steve Lawrence & even Old Blue Eyes, Frank Sinatra got into the Bossa Nova sound in the mid '60’s. A great era, I might add!

2 Likes

I’ve seen pictures & youtube flicks of those German colonies in Southern Brazil. The architecture is such that you think your in Hamburg, Heidelberg, etc. You’re right about the white ruling class. It’s very hard for a halfbreed or wog to ever advance into the higher echelons of the Brazilian government or military.

2 Likes

I am from Brazil and I despise this shithole. I am ashamed to be brazilian. Here is more than 55000 murders per year. 19 of the 50 most violent cities in the world are brazilians. Fuck Brazil!