Boy Scout Jamboree - don't forget your condoms and KY

What sort of crazy Jewed shit is this?

2 Likes

What a sink of corruption! I guess the “morally straight” portion of their pledge has been removed.

2 Likes

Rum,buggery,and the lash will be on the agenda next.

Seriously,I think we can write off the Scouts as a moribund organization. I’m sure some kike is already busy typing out the evil history of this uninclusive,elitist,cis,huwhite organization,and how a bunch of trannies are going to improve it.

Baden-Powell, the British man who started the BSA is rolling over in his grave.

I earned this and it wasn’t easy. I’m talking subzero camp outs and 10 mile hikes in the midwestern winter. All the troop leaders were military veterans so they ran it accordingly. To make us tough they said.

I still live by this however I can’t condone the actions of the current BSA.

Never got a merit badge for this tho.

3 Likes

It’s the things that test us that we value the most. When I go hiking with friends we wait for the worst weather and they make the best adventures.

1 Like

5b05f7db23527

2 Likes

5b05f7db23527

The boy scout membership stands now at 2.3 million, down from 2.6 million five years ago. That’s what caving in to cultural marxism does. Diversity is cultural suicide. Pretty soon it will be cross between an inner city flash mob of pikininis and a san francisco gay bar.

2 Likes

You know,I bet some (((land developers))) are slobbering all over themselves.

Because a lot of property that’s reserved for-or outright owned by-the former Boy Scouts- is seriously good real estate.

In San Antonio,the local council has ( or had) a pretty nice chunk of property on the north side of town,and I’m sure the local developers were annoyed by all that prime real estate that was going unsubdivisioned. And I can think of some summer camps that are very nice pieces of property-river frontage and all that good stuff. That might soon be up for grabs.

My bet is that the zhids are already working on how to get their hands on it-added up over 50 states and there’s lots of shekels to be had.

2 Likes