Boris Johnson Says Moslem Women Dress Like "Letter Boxes"

Originally published at: Boris Johnson Says Moslem Women Dress Like “Letter Boxes” | Infostormer.com

Boris Johnson is being accused of racism because he said that Moslem women in burkas look like “letter boxes.”

Well let’s investigate this situation.

Here’s a photo of a letter box.

And here’s a photo of a Moslem woman wearing the black bed sheet outfit.

Seems like Mr. Johnson has a point. How is it racist to state something which is obviously true?

And besides, I don’t know how anyone can be racist when race itself doesn’t exist. Race is just a social construct from what Jews have told me over and over again.

It’s also worth noting that Moslems are not a race so based on that, Mr. Johnson’s comments can’t be racist.

In conclusion, the people who are crying about Mr. Johnson being racist should go eat the shit out of a horses ass. That’s my official recommendation.

11 Likes

Women in black burkas always look like letter boxes or trash that you put down by the street.

4 Likes

I also carried out an investigation to see if this latest criticism of Boris Johnson is justified.

First, here’s what he said. His Telegraph article requires registration to view, but the ‘offending’ comments have been widely reported.

BorisJohnsonBurkaRemarks

So, was BJ right to compare burka-wearing Muslim women to letter boxes and bank robbers?

BurkaLetterBoxBankRobber_cr

In conclusion, it is clear that BJ merely stated facts and common sense. The only thing he got wrong was in saying that Denmark was “wrong” in bringing in a ban on the veils.

4 Likes

I always thought they look like a ‘shadow’. They really are not there. I can’t imagine any woman would ever think this is acceptable. A non person everywhere they go. They could be beat to crap everywhere on their body and no one would know? Could be anyone …no one would know?

5 Likes

am fine with what the big white chimp said. it’s creepy going about all covered like that, with eyes peering thru a slit. get to fuck back to wherever that is normal! here we depict a ghost as a entity with a white sheet over… the only thing different about these entities are that their sheet is black…

2 Likes

6 Likes

The ones on the right are neatly enclosed in the bin?

1 Like

@bigjim71 But I can understand wearing costumes like that on their home planet, which is one vast desert.

jawas%20_42e63e07

3 Likes

Bathroom signs in Saudi Arabia.

6 Likes