Border Patrol Blamed After 7-Year-Old Migrant Invader Dies

Originally published at: Border Patrol Blamed After 7-Year-Old Migrant Invader Dies | Infostormer.com

Please tell me why I should care that a 7-year-old invading migrant child from Guatemala died? I honestly could not give a single fuck about this.

BBC:

A seven-year-old girl who US officials say tried to cross the Mexico-US border illegally with her family has died hours after being taken into custody.

The Guatemalan girl, who authorities there have named as Jackeline Caal, died of dehydration and shock, the Washington Post reports.

AP news agency quotes border officials as saying she had not had food or water for several days.

It was her dumbass father's fault for taking her on a journey through the desert without proper supplies. The girl had no food or water for several days and he dragged her along on this dangerous trip any way.

But despite these facts, the United States Border Patrol is being blamed by Jews and other retarded people on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/hshermd/status/1073388546482995201

The whole thing is insane and stupid. Maybe if Jews and Democrats weren’t encouraging these poor beaners from shithole places to take such a dangerous journey, this wouldn’t have happened. And maybe if there was a huge 30-foot wall protecting the southern United States border, there’s a very good chance that this child’s father would never have attempted the journey in the first place.

5 Likes

As if Crooked Cunt and Pig Face Nadler actually gave a shit about the death of some random Squatemalan. Even the Squats don’t care, because they breed like friggin’ mice.

2 Likes

i do
 this little girl didn’t know that mommy and daddy were using her as a shield to invade another country
 border patrol should have given them some water and sent them back.

3 Likes

This is worse than when that mob of Greek dentists went down to the beach and drowned that poor Syrian kid for teh lulz.

2 Likes

At least he makes it clear he’s an enemy of the people wilfully using echoes.

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Blamed.” Strange choice of words
implies something bad happened.

http://blame.askdefine.com/

Noun 1 an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed

Yep, that dump definitely needs an editor with at least a bachelor’s, WTF.

2 Likes

ZFG. The rest of this is padding for my 20 characters.

2 Likes