Boomers and sports cars

You guys see this phenomenon around where you live? I see it all the time and not just in Florida. It’s like the boomers are taunting us: ‘save money and you can drive a car like this too! I started from nothing! I earned this!’ As if there’s money to be saved at the end of the month for our generation. Not acknowledging the theft of the future generations sickens me.

I always think these old farts in sports cars look stupid anyway. I am probably not alone on this one.

4 Likes

It’s a sad and pathetic way for old farts to waste money. No respectable women would FUCK you. Cheaper getting a whore and then you could use your money on something more reasonable like land for your grandkids or start a business.

1 Like

I find even the boomers who ride Harleys less objectionable. Often they’re members of some club, and they may pick up the litter on a section of county highway that they’ve adopted. So there’s sometimes a social element to their activities (for what that’s worth). But the sports car boomers are utterly without any redeeming merit – rarely even know how to do an oil change, in my experience.

3 Likes

Now for something completely different!
What was your first car, or maybe the fastest car you had?

For me it was a 1979 Monte Carlo with a 305.

1 Like

I had a Buick roadmaster v8 it peeled the tires at half gas. I had it at 160 but was scared to go faster. Damn I miss that car.

1 Like

@BasedBemidji

They don’t understand the speed element.
1 Like

I currently drive a 2016 Camaro SS (convertible). Not a boomer here!

1 Like
2 Likes

I was 2 seconds into that video and I recognised the area in San Franshithole (even back then it was bad just not even close to today).

1 Like

Do you have a mullet to go with it?

Nah but I did like a month ago.

1 Like

blaming boomers because feminists destroyed a man’s working wage is crazy. all boomers had was fake, Jew News so finding truth was all but impossible. NOW however truth is everywhere on the internet and so no excuses for The Millennials who welcome globalism and open-borders. if you notice, there are MILITIA BOOMERS along the border rounding-up illegals . ANTIFA won’t challenge them… :wink:

2 Likes

Cars have always been an enormous part of boomer culture. Just the way it is. You see it with the insane amounts of money they’ll spend on vintage cars from their childhood.

3 Likes

My old man has 2 antique vehicles, which he owned and maintained them since he bought it brand new from a dealership. He’s the kind of a guy that takes really good care of his possessions.

3 Likes

and it’s a good investment too because money in the bank is not even earning 1%. there was a 71 Formula 400 on craigs here recently. i was tempted but it sold right away. so The Boomers ain’t as stupid as you think.

oh, also, you missed out on the golden age of cars. you can’t even see the fucking engine in new cars. this is by design so that most people won’t even think about working on their car but take it in for service. you buy a 68 GTO and everything is rebuildable IN YOUR GARAGE. pound it, break it, fix it, repeat.

4 Likes

For sure the older the car the easier it is to fix. Everything in the open you don’t need to take 6 things off to get to where you need to.

3 Likes

6 Likes

The boomers are the first generation to be unable to grow old with anything resembling grace and class.

And yeah,there’s a batch around these parts that clubs up every two or three months and does the group-grope thing with their AC Cobra replicas.

They basically clog up the road,and otherwise fail to impress anyone." For the love of all that’s holy,put on a coat and tie and drive something like a Benz or Beemer if you have to show off", I keep thinking.

There is just something enjoyable about driving an old car that is not computerized and luxurious every now and then. So many kids today cannot even drive a car with a manual transmission.

4 Likes

I LOVE manual transmission. Unfortunately my wife don’t want me to buy one with manual for the family car lol

3 Likes