Blurmf Tweets About Closing Down the Southern Border Again

Originally published at: Blurmf Tweets About Closing Down the Southern Border Again | Infostormer.com

President Blurmf tweeted about closing down the southern border again. He also threatened to do this in his recent Michigan speech.

The DEMOCRATS have given us the weakest immigration laws anywhere in the World. Mexico has the strongest, & they make more than $100 Billion a year on the U.S. Therefore, CONGRESS MUST CHANGE OUR WEAK IMMIGRATION LAWS NOW, & Mexico must stop illegals from entering the U.S….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2019

….through their country and our Southern Border. Mexico has for many years made a fortune off of the U.S., far greater than Border Costs. If Mexico doesn’t immediately stop ALL illegal immigration coming into the United States throug our Southern Border, I will be CLOSING…..

….the Border, or large sections of the Border, next week. This would be so easy for Mexico to do, but they just take our money and “talk.” Besides, we lose so much money with them, especially when you add in drug trafficking etc.), that the Border closing would be a good thing!

He says he might do it next week but I’ll believe it when I see it. These tweets are “all talk no action.”

As he tweets, Border Patrol is literally just taking all these illegal alien invaders that come in and dumping them in the streets. There’s no attempt to take control of the situation by anybody from Blurmf on down.

And WTF is the military doing down there any way? They could have at least setup temporary places to hold all these invaders. The entire situation is an out of control disaster.

6 Likes

Not to mention FEMA. Why not set up a FEMA camp.

4 Likes

Why not just dump them all in Puerto Rico? It’s shit jungle, with shit niggerspic things running around. They’ll feel right at home. It’s an island, so they should be contained. It seems like a perfect spot for them, until we deny their entry and send them back. It’ll be a lot harder to recycle their little spiclets too.

6 Likes

Well technically PR is US territory and all that genetic waste u suggest to dump to, they’ll automatically becomes us citizens and can come here on the mainland. But, I know many boricuas hate em as well and they’ll oppress and kill em over there, mabye not a bad idea though.

3 Likes

I’m not suggesting they stay there permanently. It would just be like a big holding cell, complete with niggers, drunks, and drugs, until we can deny their asylum claims and ship them back.

I think it’s better than letting them roam the mainland. There’re less places to hide. It seems like they’d be easier to round up and ship back. They couldn’t really complain, because they’re safe from their made up thing they’re supposedly seeking asylum from.

Obviously it’s a flawed plan. I haven’t really thought it through. I think it could be made to work though. My first thought was Alcatraz, but the media would have a fit over that one. Puerto Rico seems almost as good and even further away.

2 Likes

Me at the US/Mexico bordergiphy

6 Likes

I have a simple solution to the southern border beaner invasion and is cost effective also. Post these every twenty yards and problem solved.

The orange clown in office is doing absolutely nothing about US border security and the daily brown invasion. Quite the opposite, they are complicit in encouraging it.

Here is the new policy.

3 Likes

has ‘the emergency’ been declared? if so you can use the US military to use FORCE to repel the invaders. spray them with pepper and gas them. get serious or STFU…

3 Likes

Yeah only if the zog is dead, then if I’m the president then I’ll put you in charge of the taco disposal matters

4 Likes

… at least there won’t be an organ shortage.

2 Likes

This is the biggest invasion of the United States in our country’s history. - That’s right, Invasion! . Orchestrated by the (((international clique))).

If or when these Beanbags become a majority, they will turn on these ((( elites ))) like rabid dogs.

"You’re a Liar:’ ‘Dreamers’ Confront Pelosi Over DACA Talks

3 Likes

The biggest reason for all of them to come here is simply the free stuff they are promised. Take away the free stuff and the incentive disappears. A wall would not even be needed. No welfare, no free medical, no free housing, no free food, and suddenly they would be happier to stay in their own country instead of walking hundreds of miles. No more hungry children crying at the border on CNN for the libs to scream about open borders. Save a few billion on constructing a wall, another few billion on social services, and untold billions on anchor babies.

3 Likes

Spot on sir. Remove incentives and they won’t come here.

1 Like