Blurmf Threatens to Close Border a Year From Now

Originally published at: Blurmf Threatens to Close Border a Year From Now | Infostormer.com

It’s pretty much official now. President Trump has been consumed by the swamp and will be from now on referred to permanently as swamp creature Blurmf,or some variation of that.

Politico:

President Donald Trump on Thursday backed off his threat to shut down the U.S.-Mexico border, marking his second major climbdown this week.

Talking to reporters in the White House, Trump said that he would instead give Mexico a “one-year warning” to stop the flow of drugs into the United States and that he would first impose auto tariffs before closing the border.

Several hours later, the president distanced himself further from his previous promises to shut it down.

“Before we close the border, we‘ll put the tariffs on the cars,“ he said while speaking to reporters in the Oval Office. “I don‘t think we‘ll ever have to close the border.“

The reversal comes after fellow Republicans, business groups and even some of his own aides warned him of dire economic consequences if Trump moved forward with his threat.

Over the past week, he tweeted numerous times that he was going to close the southern border. As we suspected, it was all talk and no action. We have a national emergency down there and he’s done nothing substantive to correct the problem. He’s allowed catch and release to go into overdrive. There’s not even a plan to deal with it even though he has the power to do many things.

What’s really insane is that he’s giving Mexico a year to fix the problem which means that we have at minimum another year of drugs and illegal alien shitholers invading our country. He’s backing off on his threats because Mexico allegedly detained 1,000 or so Central Americans and some assholes from the Chamber of Commerce said closing the border would be bad for the economy. And even after a year he might not close the border. He might just put tariffs on automobiles while allowing the shitholer invasion to continue.

On top of that, we have a military that we are spending over $700 billion a year for and they’re not being utilized to effectively deal with the situation. They were deployed down there to hang some wires on border barriers and that was it. Apparently the military is only used to fight wars that benefit Israel. And if that’s the case, WTF are we spending all this money for? The primary purpose of the military should be to defend our actual country and it isn’t being used for that.

I don’t even know what to say at this point. We’re allowing the country to be invaded by endless numbers of third world filth and we won’t close the border because it might impact the economy and our gross domestic product. But who gives a fuck about economics right now? I care much more about having a country that has an actual future. If America continues to be overwhelmed with brown and black hordes, there is no future for it. The country will be truly and totally fucked.

6 Likes

I hate to say I told you guys so but… 1 year from now will be when the Dems start deciding who their nominee will be which will, of course, dominate the (((headlines))) and the MAGApedes will forget all about The Wall, the border and the illegal spic invasion. If Trump gets reelected expect another betrayal of White America with blanket amnesty just like Reagan did - Trump is beholden to Corporate America and their desire for cheap labor like Reagan was.

3 Likes

We had no choice but to give Trump a shot. It’s just unfortunate that things have totally gone off the rails over the past three months. Although, there were obviously many problems well before that with the Syria attack, weird staff/cabinet picks, Israel-First shit etc…

The thing is, he’ll probably get re-elected. The Dems are pushing a completely insane political platform and will probably nominate somebody like Kamala Harris. Plus the Russia hoax has been a political gift for him.

4 Likes

Oops, he did it again and again and again. What can I say that hasn’t already been said? He is on FB criticizing the Democrats because some (we know who) don’t want to go along with his Israel 1st agenda.

3 Likes

I stocked up on Avocados today and now this?
When I read yesterday that some were saying the auto industry would be affected, I knew immediately that Blurmf would never close the border. This guy would bend over backwards and forwards for the auto or oil industry with his Reagan era ideals.
Not that it was really a good idea anyways. He seems intent on making Mexico pay for his shortcomings and failure to secure the border or build the wall. It is not Mexico’s fault that we have a policy of coddling invaders and then releasing them into our own land. Meanwhile he’s focused on central american invaders while god knows how many mexicans are crossing illegally every day, and have been for decades now. This is a total fail. This guy’s words have lost credibility and value.
Something needs to be done about this absurd catch and release policy and tighten border security and build the wall like you promised. You can’t depend on some dumb ass Mexicans to solve you problems for you.

3 Likes

LMAO! i literally did LOL when i read that. what Trumpy is worried about is Mexico forming an alliance with evil Russia. so basically, we are being flooded with savages because Putin stopped The USA from destroying Syria and Iran to give more land to the Jews who did 9/11 as a false-flag to get the US military to invade the Mid-East for The Jews. this lead to a new Cold War where the Super Powers are courting host countries for military bases.

Trump is all tweet and no peck.

that’s the lie. it’s all about keeping Russia from adding Mexico to their military and economic stockpile.

2 Likes

I would honestly welcome Russian bases in Mexico. At least then the Jews might say that we have to close the border to thwart the Russians from taking over and hacking our elections or something.

3 Likes

we never have a choice. that’s why i stopped voting. our only option is to move a bunch of white nationalists to some shithole, take over their gov and then kick the shitholers OUT. now, i want some suggestions on which shithole we should target?

2 Likes

lol… no, russia will just infect the shitholers with bio-weapons and pay them to invade the USA.

2 Likes

I’m all for ensuring that American companies can provide jobs for actual Americans but that’s a secondary concern when the country is being overrun with invaders. I’m fucking pissed. The whole situation is maddening. I’m probably going to log off now and look at the rest of the news tomorrow after I clear my head a bit.

But you are right about Trump, his tweets are meaningless at this point. I remember when he tweeted about South Africa and the deaths of White farmers back in 2018. He said the State Department was going to look into it and to my knowledge nothing was ever done.

4 Likes

The shitholers are bio-weapons in of themselves as is lol.

But whatever… whole situation is fucked.

Should be fun to see what bullshit he tweets next.

5 Likes

you know he’s serious by the number of exclamation marks he uses. lol…

3 Likes

I was not referring to his candidacy and early time in office as much as I was referring to how he has been kicking this immigration/Wall can down the road for the last 1.5 years - it just seems like delaying tactic after delaying tactic to buy him time with his base.

1 Like

@infostormer

Right this moment as I write, these brown subhumans are pouring over the So Cal border like hungry Locusts swarming with no end in sight. …The ((( media ))) is silent but are talking about Texas though. We don’t have another year where’re being swamped (((They ))) are accelerating this invasion full on

3 Likes

Mark your calendars!

2 Likes

I’ve written Trump off for good. Be prepared & get ready for the “Warring 20’s”, it’s going to be a lot of fun!

4 Likes

But…but…but… the avocados!!

1 Like

I’m mostly worried about SCOTUS appointees - those tyrannical black robes have a LOT of power - over Affirmative Action and other anti-White policies. There is “no higher power” as far as law.

Imagine if Camel Harris were elected - or if Hillary had been elected - we’d have more Kagan/Ginsburg lefty, anti-White Jews on the highest court in the land, in the majority - for LIFE appointments.

For that alone, Trump was worth electing - although I don’t trust Roberts OR Kavanaugh. Jews have something on Roberts to blackmail him if need be, and possibly Kavanugh as well. That’s how Jews roll.

If Hillary had been elected, we’d already have Hate Speech laws enacted - on Whites, of course - and Canadian/European type -laws affecting any questioning of the Holocaust. All upheld by SCOTUS.

Etc. Those fuckers can hurt us a lot more than the president.

3 Likes

We are definitely better off with Trump. As horrible as he has been over the past three months, he’s done some good things in the culture war and discredited the entire Jewish media with the Russia hoax nonsense. But some of this shit he’s been doing recently is hard to stomach. Meddling in Venezuela and losing control over the border is unacceptable.

2 Likes