Blurmf Claims Homeland Security is Going to Stop Being Nice

Originally published at: Blurmf Claims Homeland Security is Going to Stop Being Nice | Infostormer.com

Blurmf was on Twitter again claiming that Homeland Security is going to stop being nice on the border.

The Democrats are allowing a ridiculous asylum system and major loopholes to remain as a mainstay of our immigration system. Mexico is likewise doing NOTHING, a very bad combination for our Country. Homeland Security is being sooo very nice, but not for long!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 31, 2019

Once again we see how Blurmf’s entire border strategy is based around posting tough tweets on the Internet while not doing anything substantive. He wants his base to think he’s doing something about the problem while the problem continues to get increasingly worse.

He’s already threatened to shut down the border several times and that was never done. Border Patrol is just catching and releasing third world animals on to our streets. The whole thing is a debacle.

He could have at least ordered the military to setup some sort of detainment facility and work with Border Patrol so that there would be no more catch and release happening. It just shows a total lack of leadership at Homeland Security and Blurmf himself.

And who the hell knows what he means by Homeland Security not being nice any more. My definition of this would be them shooting illegal alien invaders dead. That would certainly discourage more of them from coming. But I highly doubt that’s what he means by not being nice.

So at this point, it is hard to take any of these tweets seriously. He seems more preoccupied with doing what’s best for Israel and gloating about the Russia hoax.

5 Likes

Still waiting:

tenor

6 Likes

yup, and this was why he boldly announced a Syria troop withdrawal which i immediately called, BULLSHIT. Trump is desperate to string-along his base of support while doing the bidding of The Swamp.

he’s being purposely unclear so that he doesn’t have to do anything substantive. a declaration of “national emergency” should give the president the power to stop ‘catch and release’. but Trump never mentions those behind the invasion. why doesn’t he go after THEM? he’s fighting thousands of fire-ants crawling up his legs instead of punching the guy throwing the ants.

4 Likes

Ha Ha This is a great April Fools joke, right?

6 Likes

No shit.

So many the detention centers are overflowing - solution? Release them into the U.S.

Hundreds of illegal immigrants released into US amid overcrowding at detention facilities

The U.S. has started releasing hundreds of detainees into the country as immigration authorities struggle to find available places to house the thousands of illegal migrants coming through the U.S.-Mexico border.

Keep talking about building the wall, Trump.

11 Likes

If Trump really wanted to stop being nice, he would do what Israel does, build a real wall, not fence, shoot to kill when invaders cross the border and when questioned by the kikes, just say I decided to use your strategy on our borders. Expose their hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Lol drumpf here is doing bricklaying wrong, he forgot to mortar the sides and laying raw mortar during rain thats why walls fail to stop the tacos and empanadas from coming here. I have seen spics doing a decent bricklaying but nothing close to old school skilled italian bricklayer. I have been apprenticeship with a 85 year old Italian mason. Damn. He’s better than a computer. Takes every 1/32 inch into account! When he was a young lad, he built his own house with all bricks and mortar and it still looks like new, because his propietary formula of mortar from the old world. Sadly, the old world masonry skills that built walls to keep moslems out for hundreds of years is losing knowledge amongst us

1 Like

If it were not for that treasonous piece of shit San Fransisco niggerloving Judge Jon Tigar, and the Supreme traitor of the supreme court John Roberts, we would not be in this messed up situation. Remember it was them who blocked the asylum ban and allowed this disaster to be happening now.
Meanwhile we are down there feeding, clothing, and giving free daycare and housing to these invading parasites. So what’s he going to do stop feeding them or something?
These judges should be jailed and throw away the key. Too bad they are “Above the Law”, isn’t it? How infuriating that the people who are ruining this country can’t be held accountable. I really hope that Trump starts mentioning these Judges by name so that they can be held accountable by the public at least.
What can you do when the supreme court orders that you HAVE TO give asylum to everyone? I sure hope something can be figured out. Blurmf is going to have to find loopholes of his own.
Blurmf also needs to tweet about the numbers being released by the “asylum” system. Too few Americans are aware of this. If they were they would be outraged. It has barely been in the Jew news and instead Americans are watching a bunch of stupid shit fake news with no mention of this.
The government is failing us so hard and its all because of these 2 judges

1 Like

Perhaps we can adopt a new catch and release policy.
and… release!

1 Like