Blormf to Declassify Documents Related to Russia Hoax

Originally published at: Blormf to Declassify Documents Related to Russia Hoax | Infostormer.com

President Blormf was interviewed by Sean Hannity last night for roughly 45 minutes about Bob Mueller’s report and other issues. They talked about the potential for a counter investigation into the people who orchestrated the Russia hoax. Blormf said that they were guilty of treason. He promised to declassify various documents and said that he was going to leave the specifics of a counter investigation up to Attorney General William Barr and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham.

Fox News:

President Trump, in an exclusive wide-ranging interview Wednesday night with Fox News’ “Hannity,” vowed to release the full and unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants and related documents used by the FBI to probe his campaign, saying he wants to “get to the bottom” of how the long-running Russia collusion narrative began.

Trump told anchor Sean Hannity that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.

“I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release,” Trump said. “I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn’t want me to do it early on. … A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I’m glad I didn’t do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn’t want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they’ll call it a form of obstruction.”

Trump added: “Frankly, thought it would be better if we held it to the end. But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing.”

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing “treason” — slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a “terrible guy,” former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.

In order for people to have any faith in the justice system, there absolutely has to be accountability for everyone. That includes Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Bruce Ohr, Andy McCabe, John Brennan, Peter Strzok and all the other characters who were involved with this insane hoax. If there isn’t, people in the future will feel as though they can engage in the same type of chicanery and get away with it.

It sure would be nice now that this Russia hoax is over if Blormf went back to doing MAGA instead of MIGA. But I don’t have a whole lot of faith that he will actually do that. Guess we’ll just see how this whole thing plays out. We absolutely need a counter investigation though.

Blormf is also doing a rally tonight in Michigan. So maybe this will give us a better indication of where things are heading.

Will be heading to Grand Rapids, Michigan, tonight for a Big Rally. Will be talking about the many exciting things that are happening to our Country, but also the car companies, & others, that are pouring back into Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North & South Carolina & all over!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 28, 2019

2 Likes

the key word here is, “various”. lmao… there is no way that Trumpy will release the entire Mueller findings BECAUSE Mueller let Trump off the hook BECAUSE The CIA now has Trump controlled.

4 Likes

Another important aspect of this Russia-conspiracy-hoax is, how the American establishment, especially the Democrats think about the American people, the American voters. Obviously the establishment/Democrats consider the American voters, at least the Trump-voters as too stupid to make their own decisions. That they are stupid and susceptible to Russian influence! So this 2 year lasting Russia-conspiracy-hoax-bullshit-campaign was also a massive offense against the American voters! Those Democrats should finally admit that they just had a shitty candidate and a shitty campaign. No Russian influence was necessary to make the orange man win.

4 Likes

lol… yeah, they pretend that voters were swayed by russian trolls to vote for Trump. funny they never mention the ubiquitous “Hasbara Trolls” that were saber rattling to get their all-goyim army to attack Russia…

2 Likes