BLM Terrorists Go Crazy in Rochester, New York

Originally published at: BLM Terrorists Go Crazy in Rochester, New York | Infostormer.com

BLM terrorists decided to go nuts in Rochester, New York the other night. This was in response to a six month old video that showed a naked nigger on drugs getting arrested by police. There’s no evidence that the police killed the naked nigger in the video, but the Jewish media have strongly implied that the police killed him, so now you have these BLM terrorists being unleashed in the streets.

Patrons accosted by BLM criminals in Rochester, NY

pic.twitter.com/ytTvpReyb3

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 5, 2020

BLM rioters in Rochester, N.Y. set a bus stop on fire earlier tonight. #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/cvKO8L3SBj

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) September 5, 2020

At this point it is becoming obvious that this type of thing is being allowed to happen by the federal government. It is impossible to believe that with all the resources at their disposal, that they can’t find and arrest the people financing and coordinating these riots.

The Department of Justice has done next to nothing. Attorney General Bill Barr just does interviews talking about how horrible all these riots are without doing a single thing to stop them. Barr needs to be fired and replaced with a person in acting capacity that will take prosecuting these criminal terrorists seriously.

4 Likes

Any jogger that gets high on PCP and decides to go for a midnight run in the snow should expect bad things to happen.

2 Likes

Indeed, I have a hard time believing that some nigger on PCP running around naked in the cold has been living any sort of meaningful life.

4 Likes

Trump’s just showing people what happens when you have idiots running your cities. Soon this will be all over even the fake news.
Who’s funding BLM? George Soros is. $270 million plus donated.
Will be funny when BLM comes to Cuomo and DeBlasio’s house and they have to call Trump in desparation to save their sorry pathetic asses. Groveling like the slime they are.
I could care less about Nig York let it self destruct, its entertaining and funny

3 Likes

Crazy begets crazy. No surprise here.

1 Like

I guess the cops can’t say anything to defend themselves. I love how putting a spit mask on the pcp nog is proof that the cops are the animals!

Good tactics by the ruling elite with the attacks on outdoor white diners. Who wants to save restaurants when they can hide in their houses and order Amazon…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.