Blarmf Refuses to Move On From the Russia Hoax

Originally published at: Blarmf Refuses to Move On From the Russia Hoax | Infostormer.com

I checked out Blarmf’s Twitter feed today and almost half of his tweets were him rambling on about the Russia hoax.

Do you believe this? The New York Times Op-Ed: MEDIA AND DEMOCRATS OWE TRUMP AN APOLOGY. Well, they got that one right!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2019

The Trump Haters and Angry Democrats who wrote the Mueller Report were devastated by the No Collusion finding! Nothing but a total “hit job” which should never have been allowed to start in the first place!

Despite No Collusion, No Obstruction, The Radical Left Democrats do not want to go on to Legislate for the good of the people, but only to Investigate and waste time. This is costing our Country greatly, and will cost the Dems big time in 2020!

Can you believe that I had to go through the worst and most corrupt political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States (No Collusion) when it was the “other side” that illegally created the diversionary & criminal event and even spied on my campaign? Disgraceful!

This is getting old. We all get that it was a hoax. When are we going to see a real investigation into the people who staged the hoax? Until we get that, I don’t see the point of tweeting endlessly about it.

American politics for the past two years has been focused largely around boomers arguing back and forth about this stupid hoax. I’m tired of it.

Can we talk about real issues please? Can we look at solving some real problems?

The country right now is being invaded by third world hordes from Central America and more energy has been focused on this retarded hoax than this very real national security threat.

Or fuck, how about infrastructure? What happened to the infrastructure initiative that Blarmf talked about during the 2016 campaign? That’s at least one area where you could get some bi-partisan Congressional support on. America’s airports are shit compared to the rest of the world and need to be immediately be revamped.

I could go on and on. Let’s get back to real issues please. Of course, the chances of this actually happening are pretty small.

1 Like

Trump’s “Happy Easter” wishes Tweet mostly consisted of a bunch of BS about Muh Awesome Economy.c6d47a92a9ca042e9a5186dad7b996fe

1 Like

The Russian Collusion investigation sure hasn’t stopped Blumph from doing Israels bidding.

2 Likes

he needs the money for more wars for The Jews.

clearly Trump is not running the country but watching TV, shoving food in his face and Tweeting. he’s just waiting for orders.

2 Likes