Blacks Chimping Out in Sacramento Over Nigger Killed by Cops

Originally published at: Blacks Chimping Out in Sacramento Over Nigger Killed by Cops | Infostormer.com

There’s a situation in Sacramento brewing over a nigger named Stephon Clark who was killed by cops. Apparently he was looting cars and they shot him in the back as he was running away from them. There have been protests over this dead nigger for the past several days.

Fox News:

For the fourth consecutive evening, hundreds of protesters marched through downtown Sacramento, Calif., on Friday, calling for charges against two police officers linked to the March 18 fatal shooting of unarmed 22-year-old Stephon Clark.

But despite sporadic moments of tension – including attempts to block freeway exits and shut down a nightclub – the protests yielded no arrests or property damage.

Autopsy results from pathologist Dr. Bennet Omalu revealed Friday morning that Clark was shot from behind seven times, contradicting the department’s narrative that Clark was approaching the officers when he was killed.

The autopsy was released a day after an emotional funeral service at which the Rev. Al Sharpton, founder of the National Action Network, delivered the eulogy.

Sharpton praised demonstrators for their restraint and urged them to follow the lead of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and his advocacy of nonviolent protest. Wednesday will be the 50th anniversary of King’s assassination by gunfire.

So an autopsy apparently shows that he was shot in the back several times.

This means it is possible the cops used obsessive force, but whatever. The common sense position would be to first get all the facts before passing judgment on what happened.

I certainly don’t think what we know so far entitles them to disrupt a City Council meeting. Look at how the nigger’s brother behaved a few days ago. Just what sort of fucked up nigger behavior is this?

I also don’t think it entitles them to try to raid and smash up a hotel.

The protests have been building and are getting more attention. This means things could start to get ugly.

But at this point, I hope the niggers burn down the entire city. It’d be fitting considering that Sacramento is the capital city of California. They wanted diversity and cultural enrichment so I’d like them to experience how great it is first hand.

One of the main things that caused me to publicly go full 1488 was the insane behavior of these nigger hordes whenever a single nigger got killed by a cop. In nearly every case, the single dead nigger was at fault for getting killed yet the nigger hordes couldn’t process any facts. They would just lash out in violence disregarding the specifics of the situation. This became a recurring phenomenon starting with the Trayvon Martin situation in 2012 and escalated with other cases like Michael Brown etc…

I think all of us inherently understand that most niggers are stupid creatures. Obviously there are exceptions and this is why I treat everyone I interact with in my day to day life with respect if they show me respect. I certainly don’t go up to a nigger and yell nigger over and over again to them for no reason. That would be insane.

But the crazy behavior of Negroes in general especially in groups is unacceptable and incompatible with White European society. These chimpouts prove it. It’s impossible to argue otherwise and the only argument we are given is that it is mean to point out these obvious facts.

I’m tired of being considered a societal outcast for stating obvious facts about shit. It’s utterly retarded. These problems will never be solved until we admit the obvious realities about racial differences.

10 Likes

When, if ever, is White America going to come down with a severe case of Nigger Fatigue?

White revolt

11 Likes

But…but…but…Spahn gibs the colored folks a break now…Daz got

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (PTSS)

8 Likes

Let me guess: another honor student on his way to science lab.

6 Likes

11 Likes

California should have a cancer warning.

4 Likes

There is some good news out of this:

Protester at Stephon Clark vigil in Sacramento hit by sheriff’s vehicle

A female demonstrator attending a candlelight vigil for Stephon Clark in south Sacramento on Saturday night was struck by a sheriff's vehicle as protesters began marching in the streets.

The statement from sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Shaun Hampton also said the vehicle “sustained scratches, dents, and a shattered rear window” caused by vandals in the crowd.

Hope the cop car is patched up and returned to service.

9 Likes

All they need to do is station armed guards in front of all the WalMarts and Target stores,etc to stop the mass looting, which is what usually happens in a chimp out.

2 Likes

One less felon factory hopefully.

3 Likes

After a good,thorough sterilization process. No telling what kind of bugs were playing house.

3 Likes

Playing monkey tag and thinking your nana’s house is base. Notice his father or lack their of.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Impliying negro literacy.

1 Like

They can’t, click on the image.