Black Women Are Trying to Get Out of the United States

Originally published at: Black Women Are Trying to Get Out of the United States | Infostormer.com

YouTube

Vice Media put out a short video showing Black women leaving the United States to escape racism. It specifically focuses in on a group of Black women taking a trip to Costa Rica as part of an all-Black female vacation experience.

Pretty racist I would say. What would they say if Whites put together a White’s only vacation experience? They would most likely cry about it and demand it be shut down because of racism.

The point being is that you can’t demand a safe space for Blacks and criticize Whites for wanting their own spaces at the same time. It’s entirely hypocritical.

This is why Blacks need to be sent back to Africa. This will eliminate all of the racial strife that comes with diversity and multiculturalism. Racial integration doesn’t work and these Black women seem to be very happy being among other Black women. So let’s work to re-institute segregation for the benefit of all. What is so hard about this?

5 Likes

For poor oppressed victims, they certainly appear to have money to burn and plenty of leisure time.

5 Likes

3k downvotes on YouTube vs a mere 1k upvotes. What a bunch of spoiled, uppity 'boons. I feel bad for the little brown Costa Rican waiters and maids who have to put up with their shit.

4 Likes

The Negress need another Marcus Garvey to show them the way.

5 Likes

Black women going back to Africa? All I can say is, “You go girl!” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s an inexpensive solution for the nigger who’s trying to stretch that welfare check: presenting Africa in the Western Hemisphere!

(Actual image from Google)

2 Likes

Costa Rica is white as fuck, more white then Mrica. 83.6% White/Castizo or Mestizo. White by Latino standards, what ever that means. Nigger bitches need to get the fuck out and go back to motherland Africa or Haiti. Once again it proves niggers are lowest iq bottom of the barrel.